Petition: No Transfers to New Realms...Period

I believe in Harvey Dent… and this petition.

Locking realms is anti social and we can’t have that here at Blizzard.

1 Like

I agree about not allowing transfer, I’m actually organizing a horde fresh start community now :slight_smile:

#shamelessplug lol

1 Like

130k will be probably nothing in wotlk so there is that. gotta farm that up to 500k first

Signed, agree

1 Like

If players don’t xfer in at 90 days it really won’t matter. Bots will still be on the servers from the very first day making BANK as the players that join the realm for that F R E S H feel still do what they always do, and buy gold.

Nothing will change, xfers or no xfers.

I love all the 1 post alts. You know Blizzard can see those are from the same account, right?

If they actually farm the gold then who cares, good for them. But if Blizz sits back and defacto allows botting and gold buying, yet again, then playing without paying will be just as pointless as it was in TBCC.

Constantly have to ask myself if you’ve gone insane, because you’re always “doing this” and quoting people like you’re talking to yourself, but you instead can do this:

Seriously though, who is anti-fresh? This does not affect you in any possible way at all and this isn’t the post for that comment anyways. Fresh realms are coming and people do not want fresh realms for idiots to come and ruin it.

There, I made a new post to respond to your totally pointless response. I hope you’re happy with this because I won’t be giving you another one any time soon.

sure do that. it would have no affect on me so allow no transfers to the fresh servers. everyone has their own ways and I dont see a problem lol.

I agree with this.

ABSOLUTELY agree with this please implement this. Allow people to xfer off to play with their friends. Don’t allow transfers on

New realms aren’t going to be viable by the ICC patch. Causing this much of a stink about something that’ll die out almost instantly is just silly

why would they transfer to a dead server?

I support this post :+1:t3:

Yeah, I have to say I agree with the OP here. It makes zero sense to allow transfers to a fresh start server after 3 months. All you’ll end up with is a whole lotta people with oodles of gold transferring to take advantage of the relatively gold-less economies.

I was having serious consideration on starting all over fresh. BUT, i have no interest without transfers being removed and probably next to no moderation. I was hoping we would see a couple mega servers at most be highly moderated and contained in a bubble as an experiment for possible future releases of older or newer expansions.

theyve already said they will look at the population to determine whether or not transfers will be allowed. if the servers have a healthy sized community then no transfers.

if the population doesn’t have a somewhat sized pool of players then they will add the ability for transfers, but like whats already been said, why would anyone want to transfer to a dead realm?

130k is a drop in the bucket in a relm