Older Returning Player Looking for a Place to Call Home

I am a returning older player taking a few breaks in between expansions and life. I have a couple of level 70 characters on Alleria willing to transfer servers for the right fit. if and I have been soloing since my return. Looking for an older mature guild. For myself and husband. Casual Active and still attempts to play the game and laugh when things dont go as planned. Picks themselves up and we try again. Enjoy all aspects of the game and yes defenitely looking for progression but its not the end of the world if the slow turtle wins the race.

Welcome back to Azeroth Omaray! [Dunder Mifflin Gaming Co] is a mainly Horde, casual guild on the Area52. Most of our members are middle aged (as well as some couples, myself included) and enjoy doing end-game content while balancing life responsibilities. While we are laid back, our regular members get AotC and KSM each season, but we don’t plan to push further into Mythic raiding or pushing epic key scores. We are mostly active in the evenings, I’d say from 8pm - 12am EST.

I’ll post our recent guild advertisement below that has a few more of the details, but if you have any questions or would like to know more about the guild, please feel free to message me (btag Ero#11624). I wish you luck in your search, even if we’re not the right fit… finding the right group of people can certainly make the game more fun! <3

good morning. I would love to chat with you. I really think that our guild would be an amazing fit for you. We are an easy going AOTC guild were Real life stuff takes comes first. Very active in discord outside of raid. We play other games as well. I would really like the chance to chat with you and your hubby.

Please add me Bigkef#8664

Hey Omaray! We are currently open to all classes and factions!
We have been around since the start of TBC on Lightbringer, and recently moved to Sargeras to rejoin old members and close friends who continued to play. The friendship bonds that were created through our guild culture and adventures persisted stronger than a raid flask. We hope to build new friendships while fortifying the existing ones.

We have a unique mix of players of those that have recently come back, and those who continued to play at a high level (AOTC, KSM, KSH, etc.). So it is a great opportunity for those who have recently come back and want to experience content with us returners while being helped by our veterans. We were all seasoned raiders that pushed progression back in the day. But now our main focus is to be a N-S-R-G: Non-sweaty-Social-Raiding-Guild.

We are looking to have people running mythic plus, pvp, and weekly raids. Our goal coming late into this expansion is to warm up to Awakened Normals then move to Awakened Heroics on a Tuesday & Thursday (7:30PM CST - 10:30PM CST). We have been actively running Mythic 0 - 4 to gear up new guildies, while our veteran raiders are pushing higher keys.

Feel free to add me on BNet at Tyronious#1742 or on Discord @ Tyronious88. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding and doing keys together!

Hello Omaray : ) I think we may be a good fit for you & your hubby. Happy to chat.

Guild: Muffin
Server: Zul’jin
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)
Faction: H/A with in-game community for cross server/faction characters until TWW fixes all that : )

Looking for AOTC? We’ve been hitting that mark since 2019 : ) If you are looking for more than just a guild to raid with, we’re always looking to grow our community of M+, transmog & achievement chasers and casual players. Whether you are a veteran player or new to the game or somewhere in between, we are happy to invite you to join us!

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Raiding Current Needs:
Tank - not actively recruiting
Healer - not actively recruiting
RDPS - Aug and Dev Evoker, Warlock
MDPS - Warrior, Rogue, Enhancement Shaman (Death Knight, Demon Hunter)

• Any and all capable players will be considered, offspecs are a big plus!

A bit about us …
We are a semi-casual, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs. With skillsets ranging the spectrum from mythic raiders on down, we have the comp to get the job done and do not sit people.

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of Wow – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our community. We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, and political beliefs – but we are tolerant and respectful of each other. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree not to agree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Neb: Nebakenezer#5035

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Neb: Nebakenezer#1502

Hey Omaray! [Sunday Drivers] would love to have both you and your husband try us out. We’re Horde based, but cross faction. I notice your picture is human, and the cross faction aspect may not be for you, but thought I’d put it out there.

We’re a guild of mostly older players. The GM is 60 and a few players are 40-50+. We do have a couple mid 30’s, but haven’t added anyone younger than that. We’re all about having fun and enjoying the journey. We can’t promise progression atm, as we’re mostly focusing on leveling new alts through the mop remix, but we’re hoping to have a strong base of players going into The War Within.

We’re very casual, love altoholics and totally cool with those who just wanna play the game at their own pace. So, we’re on a journey to see where the game takes us. If you’d like to check us out, we are based on the connected realms of Azgalor, Axshara, Destromath, Thunderlord, Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar. Horde can join through the guild finder and if you’d be interested in joining on an Alliance toon, searching for our community, also called Sunday Drivers, is the easiest way to get in contact with someone who can add you. Whatever you decide, have fun out there!

1 Like

Heya!
My guild and raid group are looking for members (No requirement to join the guild to raid)

Raid times are Wed-Thurs, 6:30PM - 9:30 PM MST and we do M+ on Fridays

We’re a chill group that goes by the rule “Real life before game life”. Our goals are to get as many people that want it their M+ season mount and to get AOTC for each tier. Aside from that, we’ve got several altaholics, collectors, and achievement chasers. We’re cross faction and looking to be cross realm in TWW.

Message me in Discord at caustickreature or add me on bnet as Telestria#11570 :slight_smile:

Hello!

I just started a new cross faction guild called Powerpuff on Azgalor (Azshara, Blood Furnace, Destromath, Mannoroth, Nazjatar, Thunderlord).

Trying to find people who enjoy running similar content
Old Dungeon/Raid Mount Runs, Transmog Runs, Pet Battles/Collecting, World Content, Current Raids, Mythic keys and more

You’re more than welcome to join if you haven’t found a guild

you can add me on discord - Rekie or add me on battlenet - Rekieuwu#1482

here is my guild posting if you want to check it out :slight_smile: (Azgalor) Powerpuff Recruiting <3

Hello. If you are still looking for a home, I belong to a wonderful guild. If you’d like more information, you can contact me on Discord: Sybilmeows Here is a link to a thread with our GM:

Feel free to check us out.

Hey Omaray! If you are still looking for a guild, check out Starworld West! If you like playing with casual, yet competent players, we might be a good fit for you! We push for AotC every tier, and have people running all levels of keys.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Btag: Cthulhoo#11286 / Discord: @sgtcthulhoo

Interested in your guild first I love the name and your response sounds like what we are looking for but before I make the realm switch I just wanted to reach out and understand the core group make sure the shoe fits right. Thanks Sharon (Omaray)

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for Season 4 and beyond. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info. I

Happy Hunting!

Hey Omaray
Ex Inferno (Area 52) Team Orange is recruiting

We Raid Wednesday and Thursdays 8:30-11pm EST

Our Focus is AOTC which we achieve early every tier and we venture into mythic when we have the people interested

We have spots open in DPS and Healer

If you want a chill place to come kill bosses and hang with a group of friends this is the place

If this interests you and you are interested in hearing more or have any questions you can message me at

Our only requirements are that you are expected to be in voice during raid and are able to take constructive criticism.

Discord - Oebrun
Battlenet - Oedane#1231