<Path to Valhalla> T/Th Heroic AOTC focused- LF DPS

Greeting travelers!

Path of Valhalla on Stormrage (A) is Midcore Raid team who wants you in our ranks! We focus on getting AOTC and KSM for our guildies each season and are looking to even dabble in Mythic raid.

Founded during Dragonflight Season 3, we were tired of officer-built cliques and the general elitist overtone that occurs in progression content. Our goals are to provide a place for anyone looking to play something off meta or try for new goals. We welcome players of all skill levels by encouraging M+ learning groups, casual events on Sundays and overall, a tighter knit raid team.

While we are currently taking a break from heroic raids to allow everyone to enjoy their summers- we still offer a normal fun run on Tuesdays from 9-11p as well as dedicated M+ nights on Saturdays and Mondays.

SKAL!

Current Raid Schedule:

• Tues / Thurs 9:00 EST - 11:00 EST
  • AOTC Focused w/ some Mythic Raid Prog

Current Raid progression:
8/8H AVOTI, 9/9H AATSC, 9/9H AATDH

Recruiting

• Raid DPS - All interested, Healing & Tank OS a plus!
  • Raid Healers - 1 spot available
  • Raid Tanks - Full
  • All M+ and casual players are encouraged to apply!

Contact us:
GM & Recruiting: IGN: Böundless | Discord: boundless828

Monday Morning Bumpy bump

Friday morning bump

Happy Monday, Still on the lookout for some DPS for our Saturday raid team

Discord Boundless828

Happy Season 4 Bump!

Updating with some new team needs:

Team Mjolnir is looking for 1 Ranged DPS and 1 Healer

Discord Boundless828

TGIF bump
/10 char

Monday morning bump with some new needs

Tu/Th team is looking for 1 healer and 1 ranged DPS

Discord: Boundless828

Raid Recruitment is currently closed for the moment but we are looking for Social/Casual members as well as key runners. Come join in on the fun!

discord: Boundless828

Good morning party people!

Still on the hunt for key runners and social members :slight_smile:

Discord: Boundless828 lets chat!

bumping up with some new needs for the raid teams :slight_smile:

Tu/TH looking for 1 healer

Discord: Boundless828

Monday Bump :slight_smile:

Happy Friday bump!

Tu/Th is looking for a Mage, warrior and 1 healer!

Discord is boundless828!

Sent a bnet friend request. Interested in chatting about a potential healing spot.

Awesome, if it was Bnet it went to Raven, i will make sure he gets it :slight_smile: Look forward to chatting with you!

You can always message me though discord as well, Boundless828

Looking for your forever home?! Path to Valhalla is a welcoming guild full of friendly people!

2 Likes

Holiday weekend bump :slight_smile:
Looking for some DPS to come join in on the raiding fun. We fully cleared Heroic Abberus this week and plan to do the same for Amirdrassil this week!

Key runners and social members are welcome as well! We’re also active in ReMOP.

Discord Boundless828

Rando Tuesday bump :slight_smile:
Looking for some dps and 1 healer for our raid team.

Discord is Boundless828

We’re still going strong for Season 4.

-Got M+ goals? Let’s smash em.
-Want to raid? We’re full clearing heroic weekly.
-Want to share a laugh, not get caught up in drama and enjoy the game you pay good money to play? Look no further!
-Want to Survival Hunter Main? Judgment free zone!

Were a bunch of players who are friends first and don’t take anything too seriously. We don’t get caught up in what Blizzard is doing right or wrong. It’s just a game and we’re here to make friends.

Give us a shot!

1 Like

Hi there! Im an older mom looking for a great group to make friends with! My kids are older now and i have a lot of time on my hands although i think i wanna take it easy, nothing too intense. I sent an in game guild invite request. THanks for reading, hope you have a great day

1 Like