Old Proto Drakes model(Black, red, blue) bugged

Hello

After patch 9.2 I realized that when I mount my Black Proto-drake, it has a camera bug, because it is too high above the mount and this only happens with the classic Proto-drake mounts (at least the ones that I have: Black, Blue, Red, Green and Violet)

But this does not happen with other flying mounts that I have, the camera is in place without problems.

I hope I’m not the only one with this problem.

1)this first screenshot is where the camera should be

2)the 2nd screenshot shows that the camera on the proto-drake is well above the mount

27 Likes

I have also come across this bug. It’s all the “normal” proto drakes except the Ulduar ones. the run animations is awkward too but it flies soo low on my screen I cant really see my character.

8 Likes

Same problem here with all my proto-drake mounts save for the achievement ones from Ulduar. Can’t enjoy my TLPD like this.

10 Likes

I noticed this as well I’m hoping they fix this asap and that camera angle is hideous.

5 Likes

Facing this as well. Turned off all addons just to be sure it wasn’t one breaking the camera, but no dice, it didn’t fix anything. Only happens when flying, on ground the camera is working as intended.

4 Likes

Having the same Problem.

5 Likes

Having the same issue. Not all proto-drakes are affected by this issue though. My iron bound and rusted proto-drakes are perfectly fine. Everything other proto though has this problem. Hope they fix this bug REAL soon! It’s very frustrating.

4 Likes

Commenting to bring this back to top since it’s still an issue.

7 Likes

This is still an issue

4 Likes

This is an annoying bug. Please fix asap.

4 Likes

Bump again, because I’m throughout annoyed that that we’re whole month into patch 9.2 and I still haven’t gotten back my enjoyment from using my Time Lost Proto Drake. Come on, Blizzard, fix this.

5 Likes

bump. same issue.

3 Likes

It’s still an issue, bumping again.

4 Likes

Bumping still an issue, still waiting on a fix.

3 Likes

Bumping as issue is still happening for me as well. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED! It sucks so have spent so many years tracking down TLPD then dealing with this!

5 Likes

I’ll chime in here too. I am on another thread for this issue but the more visibility the better.

3 Likes

Having the same problem with TLPD and Blue Proto Drake. Very frustrating when I worked hard to get these mounts!

4 Likes

its not just camera placement. It runs far too quickly and leaps weird when you take off.

4 Likes

Just got my TLPD today, my first Proto Drake, and notice the same issue. Can’t even enjoy TLPD

4 Likes

Same. I noticed it on my Violet, Red, and Time Lost proto drakes. The Ironbound and Rusted drakes don’t do this. Their running animation is also sped up which I personally don’t mind, but the flying camera being off and not being able to fit through certain spots is an issue. I even noticed that my Time Lost proto drake cannot fit through the Stormwind Canal tunnels…of all places.
Edit: the problem proto drakes are also silent when using /mountspecial

3 Likes