Camera not centered while flying on some mounts

Also having this issue as of today on my Violet Proto-Drake.

1 Like

Same issue here. Just happened on my Green Proto Drake.

1 Like

I’m having this problem and it’s absolutely infuriating, I really really hope this is fixed ASAP.

2 Likes

Please Blizzard can we get some eyes on this and acknowledgement of the issue? I really want my favorite mount back. This is crazy that it’s been broken for this long.

1 Like

Just chiming in again, this is still a thing. Happening with most if not all of my Proto Drakes. Would be cool to see some sort of Blizz response on this, even if it’s just a “we acknowledge that this is an issue and we are working on it.” You would be surprised how much that helps when doing customer service.

4 Likes

Older thread: Old Proto Drakes model(Black, red, blue) bugged

1 Like

Having the same issue. I was going crazy trying reload UI and adjust camera angles.
I do not think that I had this issue before a few days ago.

2 Likes

It happened to me as well with the Grove Defiler

1 Like

To add to this, the same proto-drakes that have the camera problem ALSO no longer roar during their special animation. The animation is there, just no sound.

2 Likes

Happening to me as well. Fix incoming in 4 years

2 Likes

Confirming this is still broken. Over two months now. Come on…

2 Likes

April 19th and its still broken

1 Like

just started encountering this bug. Please fix.

1 Like

Just got Time lost and I am having this issue as well. Please fix!

1 Like

I noticed this too for a while. Decided to google the issue and im actually happy that there’s already a thread and many people having the same issue but also sad at the same time seeing as this was made in February. We are in April with no update to the issue…

2 Likes

Let’s take bets on what lasts longer - This bug or the Ukraine/Russia war.

1 Like

I was thrilled to have finally earned the Violet Proto Drake, and this bug is a TOTAL buzzkill.

its been months and this bug is still not even acknowledged?

Still broken!!!

This might actually be fixed now with the 9.2.5 update. My drakes are flying normal. Huzzah!