Old Proto Drakes model(Black, red, blue) bugged

Any fixes coming soon?

4 Likes

Still having this issue with my violet proto.

4 Likes

Please fix this for the love of God.

6 Likes

Actually getting so irritated with the bugging camera when I try to ride my tlpd

4 Likes

How is this still happening? Itā€™s like the mount is huge and cannot even enter doorways. Extremely annoying.

4 Likes

just hoping blizzard will fix this issue same here

4 Likes

Adding my plus 1, Time-Lost, Red, Green, Violet. All messed up, itā€™s like they are pinned to the bottom of the screen.

5 Likes

Adding my support because I want my damn TLPD back.

5 Likes

Please fix this already this is ridiculous whatā€™s the point in adding all these mounts to the game if you leave some of them broken?

4 Likes

+1

TLPD is my absolute favorite mount. I want it fixed :pleading_face:

5 Likes

My green proto-drake is affected too, my ulduar proto-drakes and reins of galakras are fine though? super weird

3 Likes

Bumping again, I recently got the blue proto drake and havenā€™t been able to ride it at all due to this bug. Really bummed out about that, I hope they fix it soon!

4 Likes

just resubbed and found this annoying bugā€¦seems Blizz doesnt care though since its been here for so long it seems.

1 Like

Still happening. Using plagued proto-drake is causing extreme discomfort.

3 Likes

Bumping because itā€™s been a couple months with no fix :frowning: Canā€™t use my precious TLPD. Blizz, please!

7 Likes

Another bumpā€¦come on fix this! Finally got my Plagued and as others said, itā€™s basically not usable in flight.

2 Likes

why does this bug still exist

4 Likes

Would like to enjoy flying my green proto drake but cant even see it. Its been months.

3 Likes

Blizzard: YOU MADE TIME LOST PROTO DRAKE SO HARD TO GET, AND NOW WE CANNOT EVEN FLY IT WITHOUT GETTING MOTION SICKNESS.

I AM GETTING REGULAR MOTION SICKNESS FROM USING THE PROTO DRAKE MOUNTS I EARNED.

FIX THIS NOW.

6 Likes

this is so sad that they still have yet to even acknowledge that this is an issue. :-1: this sort of thing has an effect on players, regardless of whether itā€™s competetive content or not, itā€™s deserving of a quick fix.

This reminds me of the first time I got a sick taste in my mouth for Blizzardā€¦It was cataclysm when all your drake mounts were stuck in ā€œglideā€ and didnā€™t flap wings or anythingā€¦I believe there was also a similar camera issue with mounts, but not 100% sure if that was a different patchā€¦Either way it took them wayyyy too long to fix, despite a ton of feedback and reports on the problem. This sorta thing matters to me and lots of other players, across all skill levels.

Really low blizzard. Iā€™m not a hater - but come on guys, youā€™re playing the same game right?

You promised youā€™re gonna make changes, and take more pride in your gameā€¦ how about starting with not letting bugs and various glaring balance issues fester when your community gives you feedback or reports on these things affecting QOL. :100:

3 Likes