[OCE] PLEASE allow OCE players to raid on OCE ping!

This is outright not true.

It’s literally popping up when I try to post more than 3 times on the same toon.

Jesus christ the level of gaslighting.

2 Likes

Elron doesn’t know any different. He thinks he can just get away with it constantly, but he’s being caught out over and over and over again.

That post is from 2020 are you sure its still a feature? I’ve never had a problem with it. Can you link a more recent example or citation?

I had it all of yesterday, so yes, I am sure it is still a feature thank you. Fortunately I appear to be above trust level 0 now.

Here’s a more recent one. 2023 recent enough for ya?

2 Likes

Elron.
Please stop typing.

Option 3 100% here.

2 Likes

it’s true. experienced first hand. You have to be here for longer than a day to pass the 3 posts per thread restriction

Guy says his here for the first time has 14 posts and has had no issue constantly commenting on thread.

“Elron’s gaslighting me”

which you can bypass by changing characters

Can you guys take this to a different thread, I’m trying to upvote all the SS → WG requests

2 Likes

Just look at how this thread has absolutely exploded since the Blizzard update post, and overwhelmingly “Option 3” has been chosen as the preferred option by the community.

I don’t need anybody speaking on my behalf or on the behalf of Valhalla. We were prepared to move. It is only once the decision was made to halt the FCMs for Oceanic players that the majority of players that support the FCMs have come out to voice their support.

Is this the perfect option? Definitely not. Of course we’d all love to stay with our Oceanic latency. But the fact is that Shadowstrike is on life support. Even during peak hours it’s difficult to form a group for content. Outside of peak hours there is little to no hope.

Rip the bandaid off and give us access to the FCMs to Crusader Strike.

Those who want to stay on Shadowstrike can stay, and those that would like to move can move.

7 Likes

No thanks.

Yes, I am above trust level 0 now. Thank you for your concern.

welcome to the forum. anybody with an account can post here and share their thoughts about whatever they like. It’s a bit of a cesspool. Posts like this one all over the place

Option 3 for OCE.

The majority is here making their voice heard.

All players deserve the freedom to choose where they play.

Freedom for Penance and Shadowstrike.

Indeed but its to be expected when they didn’t get what they want.

way to miss quote

Do you use the same template for every post? Can you change it up a little its getting stale.

He does that’s why i speak for him he has trouble forming coherent sentences.

Option 1. People talk about no groups but they are fully geared.
I keep asking if anyone needs a group and no one whispers me.
Why does Blizz have to try and kill our server and gaslight our community into thinking a transfer will fix being at the endgame.