[OCE] PLEASE allow OCE players to raid on OCE ping!

And you will sit here and read it all.

Option 3 for OCE. Freedom from the trolls.

Sir I’m not a troll I’m a Russian bot sent to keep you on oceanic servers.

Continue to tell you that you are wrong.

Sit here while you bump a post calling for OCE players to raid on OCE ping.

Thank you.

yeah I saw you posting in the disc if anyone needs a group.

can’t please everyone. obviously not everyone agrees with a decision going pro or anti transfers on Shadowstrike. Blizzard isn’t trying to do that, they don’t really care either way, they just want to be seen as listening to the community when they act so they can say, they did everything they could.

1 Like

I think the only russian bot here had over 800 posts.

option 3 by far

1 Like

bloody Russian spy here to ruin our chance to leave a dead server

Option 3 make it happen already.

1 Like

Everyone stop posting off your multiple toons to make the thread look real.
I have not even seen half you guys in game and I have been on every day since p1 on Shadowstrike.
Option 1 please. Let us be. Let Penance xfer.
There is nothing to do in the game. Try asking people if they need help or if anyone needs a group and crickets.

1 Like

Everyones a russian spy according to penance players because they are malding they didn’t get transfers.

What did you expect? All the dudes that quit in p1 to come back to fling words all over the place? Nakors is well known on Penance and most of these guys are not alts. Not sure what your argument is. 5:30 pm on a Thursday is probably not the time where people struggle to find pugs.

Nah but they are trolls. Russian, I am not sure

Are nobodies who are angry they didn’t get transfers and are trying to shift blame and kill another oceanic server because they are mad.

That’s why they are here spamming forums.

If we are spamming wtf are you doing?
1000+ posts in under a week… you have an issue, seek help.

2 Likes

Get personal all you want, you are afraid of players making their own choices.

All players deserve their own choice, despite your ego.

Option 3 for OCE. Freedom for Penance and SS

As someone who actually played on Pen these are not nobodies. Don’t blame them for being mad when they are left to rot on a dead server after looking forward to transfers since they were announced last week, having been rug pulled at the last minute.

1 Like

Season of Discovery has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer SoD is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. no one even realizes how disgusting all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in SoD everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me and i didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful words. i literally just try to be nice to everybody but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where I’m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy that’s trying to ruin SoD or something when really I’m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like I’m some kind of virus or disease, constantly casting me out so much, making me feel so left out and so alone in SoD. it’s driving me insane I feel mental and I feel like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, I’ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you hate me and never want to be around me again or never have anything to do with me. it’s clear that you all think I’m a joke and that I’m stupid, idiotic and boring. it’s so mean because I literally don’t do anything to you guys but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I don’t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i left anyways so i’ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and i’m sorry for all the troubles i’ve ever put any of you through. i give up. goodbye.

2 Likes

I won’t when they stop advocating to kill shadowstrike because of blizzards incompetence they are a no name guild on a dead server with horrible parses who are actively trying to influence what happens on shadowstrike.

Shadowstrike players didn’t spam forums trying to close penance transfers we mentioned opening them.

When they stop spamming about shadowstrike and stick to there own server and having transfers for penance then ill stop responding accordingly.

Until then ill keep commenting pointing out they are wrong and malicious.

1 Like

Demonstrably false.

You have dragged us all into this by actively attempting to shut down all transfers. Now that you have succeeded, you play coy as if you weren’t acting as OCE’s spokesperson.

We all see through you.

Freedom for all OCE players to make their own choices.

1 Like

You guys have repeated yourselves 20x by now, take it elsewhere

Allow SS → WG, don’t condemn WA players to 270 ping

4 Likes