[OCE] PLEASE allow OCE players to raid on OCE ping!

just accept the fact that OCE doesnt have enough pop anymore, people want to play the game outside of raiding and its totally impossible unless you have a group of friends. even your guild want out of Shadowstrike, from what i read a few days ago they were already ready to leave. you and a few others (less than 10 people) just spam the forums so our transfers got paused. but you cant stop the inevitable OCE servers from dying. now that people are vocal about what they want you cant accept the fact that people dont want to play on a dead server.

OPTION 3 ALL THE WAY

2 Likes

Caelia / 60 Paladin / Penance

As a Penance server inhabitant, Option 1 is the absolute minimum that we need.

I recommend considering Option 3, because SS will likely face a similar situation we are fairly soon at a future date where raiding guilds will not be able to replenish their raiders at a sufficient rate to compensate for attrition, resulting in the problem simply being kicked down the road. There is also a significant population base at SS that, for this reason, want to transfer to face the remainder of their journey with SOD with confidence and hope to complete the journey.

Necessary: Option 1 (targeted player choice)
#FreePenance
Recommended: Option 3 (Oceanic-wide player choice)
#FreeShadowstrike & #FreePenance

3 Likes

I wish you the best of luck in getting what you are after for your guild and your community and I can see you are doing what you can for those groups.

But you don’t always get what you deserve, and this game company doesn’t care about it. Any solution needs to be quick and easy with minimal fuss. Something a guy can switch on with a toggle button.

Even then, as we have seen, there will be issues with basic service, like being able to transfer for people yesterday. The naming thing and all that fiasco.

Did players deserve that? What people deserve does not come into it. That’s just how it’s been for years now.

We do deserve better, and we deserve more than the nonsense you’ve rambled about in the last week.

I’ll give you some hunter lessons after they allow you to transfer to shadowstrike.

And I’ll give you some quality of life lessons when you quit because you’re forced to move to Crusader Strike.

Least your being truthful now true colors come out.

I never tried to hide it. The overwhelming majority in this thread want to merge. It’s Option 3; just incase you weren’t already aware. Thanks for listening to the OCE Community Blizzard! Option 3 please.

1 Like

let us go from SS → WG im scared of munnerz

3 Likes

meaningful text discussion #freePenance #fortheaifeedbackbot

Option 3, Freedom of choice is always the best option. Option 1 if it means that much to the Shadowstrike player base.

1 Like

Salute Trio - great to see you here :slight_smile:
#Whathesaid

Agree <3
#WhatRogmimsaid

I get this argument for any potential Classic+, It might be a worthy cause.

But having rolled on many PvP and PvE serves over the years, most of which were OCE. The OCE PvE scene is just too small, specifically for this seasonal server… it was likely to end up like this. Many have anticipated this from the outset or for a long time coming.

Being realistic too, I’d prefer to be able to play the game properly on SoD now rather than stand with you on your altruistic movement for potential better servers later. If players on SS have as much difficulty as we do on Penance I can understand why they have the same opinion.

I get your happy for us on Penance to move to WG, but you dragged us into this by getting our transfers postponed with yours. That’s why you have no support from us, if you managed to get SS postponed and left us alone. We wouldn’t be here.

90% of the comments since the transfers were stopped are penance players trying to kill shadowstrike because they are mad.

Ignore them.

Open transfers for penance and leave shadowstrike alone.

Look for a better solution than what you’ve offered us.

Correct which is why as 1 of my suggestions its to not have pve oceanic there should be 1 server pvp oceanic because its always been the more popular option.

The people who want pve and are oceanic players can start on NA from the beginning that prevents any of this happening you decide either to play pve na or pvp oce that’s your choice you admit yourself you know everytime pve oce realms die first.

They don’t i am on shadowstrike there isn’t any issues we have a healthy enough population and are 4-5 x larger than penance.

This is incorrect it was blizzards incompetence and lack of awareness that got your transfers blocked we said the overwhelming majority of oce players do not want transfers (penance is a oce minority) so what we said is true.

The entire post talks about shadowstrike all of the people that commented and provided feedback were from shadowstrike and the poll was done on shadowstrike we don’t care what penance does and there was never any intention to have your transfers maliciously stopped.

This is a false narrative you keep trying to push but is factually untrue.

Blizzard are responsible for stopping transfers they can see all the server data and player populations they are very aware of which players commented and what servers they are on.

They made the decision to clump you in with shadowstrike even when they know your server is dead so that is on them not on me or any other shadowstrike player.

Change your narrative or don’t and keep lying.

1 Like

Option 3 please. I prefer being in a thriving community than having optimal ping. No point having good ping if there are no dungeons or raids happening.

I bet only a fraction of people were able to transfer here to Crusader Strike and already there are 8 layers on Crusader Strike on a Wednesday night with LFG bulletin board poppin off.

We’re waiting for you OCE boys. Sucks you guys got screwed at the last second but that decision is inevitably going to be reversed…your servers are just too dead.

5 Likes

They would because pvp server is better than a dead pve server.

But do you know whats even better? A mega pve server with a slightly higher ping.

If you are so sure theyd choose SS over WG why not let them choose?

Sounds like you’re desperate for players if your sitting in an oceanic thread as an NA player.

If your so sure about this open up NA Transfers to shadowstrike first.

If you’re not a regular poster here (most of us aren’t, we’re just here for the first time because clearly **** happens if we don’t speak for ourselves) then the forum restricts you to 3 posts from your main per thread. Then we have to start posting on alts.

Don’t be too quick to dismiss alt posters - much of it is people finally here having their say, and being restricted by the forum.

1 Like