No Premades anymore is actually absurd?

sure is no true scotsman fallacy

wow can’t even link wikipedia articles on this piece of excrement forums

Just wanted to let you know that reporting on the forums does work. If someone is insulting you, hit that report button and let’s clean this place up.

You should have come up with multiple 300 post threads that were clearly posted by Horde mains, which you failed to do. I could do that easily with Alliance threads clearly identifying themselves as Alliance that went for 100s of posts, but I never pretended I was going to bring that evidence to you because I’m not neurotic enough to care whether you will admit you’re wrong.

Oh no a guy said they are “still waiting”, now I’m an Alliance that has been insulted!

This sort of whining got premades cancelled btw.

THEY’RE ALL JUST ALLIANCE ALTS BOYS

Oh my more 3 post threads posted by ambiguous level 10 alts, good for you.

I’m talking about the person insulting you and saying “welcome to ignore.”

Horde does premades too… you delusional Alliance players are the reason for all the issues.

Ok I don’t really see that as an insult, but I see how an Activision subcontractor could.

Says who? What a load of horse****

You didn’t even get a single level 70 Horde post, hilarious failure.

I still don’t quite get your angle though… that these are alliance players, on alts, complaining about losing to alliance premades as horde? Why?

Like why did I even bother checking.

There were two xD

Why do any of you care about which faction wants to ban premades more? I’m so confused.

it all started with this and went downhill from there

1 Like

Literally your only identifiable Horde post was from when Horde had 90 minute queues and could not form premades. Blizzard made no changes during that time. One weekend of HvH queues and you people cry and cry and cry so we can’t have premade games.

Alliance are going to get premades banned and then they are going to act like they weren’t responsible for it, that’s what we are discussing. If you don’t care whether we can play premades or not, like most Alliance don’t, it doesn’t concern you unless you want to feed into the lie that many Alliance are going to play up because they don’t want to face Horde premades at all, even after having access to weeks of instant queue premades themselves.

whatever, i get it, you’re hard trolling and all the threads (including by level 70s) were made by alliance players secretly impersonating horde players complaining about alliance premades to make horde players look like even bigger whiners than they already do

it makes sense

Why do you care which in game faction wants to ban premades more?