Premade Problem

Sitting in a long que as Horde only to get a premade is totally demoralizing. 5 EotS in a row for me were premade and the average team doesn’t stand a chance against one. Try to que AB and you get the same thing.

If you make a premade, you should have to play against another premade. It’s a huge advantage to be able to make a premade. It’s like queing a rated bg group against a bunch of randoms. Doesn’t seem right and should be looked at.

5 Likes

The problem will probably sort itself out when the Arena season starts.

Then the Horde solo queues would be 2+ days, though.

Trust me it’s not just horde. When I que solo I fight a premade every other game

1 Like

gear imbalance is going to be at its peak in wow’s history

you obviously havent tried gearing an alt on retail

4 Likes

A lot of players aren’t 70 yet. Chill.

available to anyone

welcome to tbc

I’m a gladiator on retail. There are at least other options to getting gear for pvp other than random bgs. I get that it’s the start and most aren’t 70 yet, but the advantage goes to the side which has the quickest ques and make their groups. Just not a fun start and probably turns players away.

1 Like

<It’s a “horde players grief alliance pugs out of the game and then complain that only premades are left” episode

God, I hate reruns.

1 Like

That sounds nice. Good to hear. Always like it when there’s enough resistance from the minority faction to make the majority faction complain about two things at once.

Why is it always horde this or alliance that? It’s about the fun for the player base to keep the game going. Premades are not fun for anyone to go against.

2 Likes

It wasn’t fun to play AV where one faction got an 800 yard head start, and yet that’s exactly what we did for a year and a half. At least the “”“premade problem”"" got fixed, amirite?

Optional feature to enable Same Faction BGs! This solves all the problems!

3 Likes

I think the problem is that a lot of Alliance and people who prefer to play Ally but have gone Horde for the advantages or perceived advantages are INCREDIBLY SALTY about Blizzard leaving things favoring the Horde for a very large majority of the games’ life cycle

I am sure most people would like it if things were truly balanced pvp/pve/population-wise but there are a lot of folks with huge chips on their shoulders who would really like for the Horde to suffer and have a bad experience for awhile due to the problems they have encountered playing Ally over the years.

It sucks but people can be vindictive.

Also as a person who plays both factions I wouldn’t want them to fix things for the Horde unless it helps the pvp population of the Alliance as well. A larger talent pool for PvP would be a great thing.

1 Like

You have the option to make an alliance, but you choose better racials over better queue time.

You have the option to make a premade yourself, but you choose solo queue over making a group.

All your choices and their consequences. totally fair. Don’t put it on classic, you retail player.

No, it won’t. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Changes made in tbc. Ally still lose. Maybe it’s not the 800 yards.

I’ve got 48% win rate solo queueing AV since prepatch, maybe it’s just you.

the real advantage goes to 75k prepatch players