Alliance Premade BGs

Is there some sort of addon allowing this? I’ve ran into 15 man premades in AB in 2 out of 3 BGs today. Pretty hard kick in the teeth after waiting 30 mins for the queue to pop.

You can queue 10/10 WSG or 15/15 AB, always have been.

Issue is, good luck getting 15 Horde to sit around and wait 40 min to Premade.

It’s called “Queue as Group”, it is on the BG queue screen, and it is part of the standard WoW UI. Have always been there and always will be.

I realize there was a queue as group but didn’t realize it let you go above 5. Thanks for the heads up.

AV is the only BG that won’t allow groups larger than 5. 10 & 15 man super sweaty premade groups have been a staple since BGs launched in Classic.

Boy someone is salty that the Alliance are spanking their butts in BGs. Poor little Hordie, are you not always winning BGs, because some players actually like to run BGs in groups?

What salt? Difference in mentality between “let’s BG in a group” and “let’s dominate BGs.” No hate on the latter, but pretending that they’re not sweaty players would be disingenuous. Also never said it was faction specific, but you go ahead and let me live rent free in your petty little head all you want.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.