No Justice for the Kaldorei (9.1 Spoilers)

/conspiracy_time

So, from the current narrative lead the goal of what was done in the narrative seems to be straightforward:

Battle for Azeroth is absolutely an opportunity to look at both sides [honorable and evil] that have made up the Horde storylines throughout the years and pull them together. And maybe give a chance for the Horde to look inward and maybe become something new

© https://www.polygon.com/interviews/2018/8/17/17697560/world-of-warcraft-battle-for-azeroth-interview-blizzard-horde-alliance-wow

1st thing:
the absurdity of the premise, that people who chose to play the horde were dreaming about “gosh, I hope the horde will be changed into what it never was! That is presicely the point I wanted to play horde to begin with!”

2nd:
To do so, they dragged through the dirt the identity of W3 horde, with all of “honour was never a thing really”, etc. (did not play english version, so those who did might point out specific language used to portray the origins of the horde back in the days™, and the language used to demonize the horde, to justify the devs twisting the faction into whatever they prefer)

3rd:
I do not know if they are that locked in the echo chamber to genuinely think so, or it’s just trolling, but the same interview said:

But shaping what those factions mean in the world and how they interact with one another? That’s something this expansion really allows us to focus on and resolve in a way that will be satisfying for players on both sides.

So, yeah. The current team seems to be on track to twist what people knew and liked into whatever suit their taste.

In a way, what happened to night elves is not that different to what was done to others. Same methods, same ideas, same decisions that make the joke about

“the devs solve the problems the players don’t have with solutions that players do not want”

into… not a joke really.

gl hf

27 Likes