Wouldn't it be shocking

Which is doubly bad. Not only those who should be there are not there, but also that Jaina and Thrall are denied their opportunity to meet some of those who might be useful for their story progression. Oh well, at least Thrall will talk to Draka. Eventually.

IMO just like with Jaina’s story, the timing is terrible. I personally think that this internal dialogue and stuff should’ve happened during the Legion events. If orcs would participate at least in the Kil’Jaeden patch, if not the rest, that would’ve been a good closure for the draenei-orc conflict. And might be Saurfang dealing with the one who damaged the orcs arguably the most, thus shaping a path to a new future after a closed chapter.

Or at least that’s how I think. :man_shrugging:

I mean, that’s debatable (and if there is a “it’s their story to tell” argument somewhere to be mentioned - let’s just agree to disagree).

Maybe there is no point to try to implement those stories to begin with :thinking:

Sometimes I get a conspiracy thoughts that for some reason some devs desperately want to alter / change / undermine the W3 / early WoW themes. Not sure what for, but I get this “but we are better!” feeling every once in a while. Not sure they ever succeeded though, in making better.

Heh, this was discussed in other thread, but, the PoV of blizz on the topic is brilliant. Like, I have no idea how they managed to come up with it.
But their view was:

That’s something this expansion really allows us to focus on and resolve in a way that will be satisfying for players on both sides.

They talk about “morally grey” and stuff like that, but it does not go further than the interviews and maybe some internal chat during the planning stage.

gl hf