No Justice for the Kaldorei (9.1 Spoilers)

https://ptr.wowhead.com/news/astarii-starseekers-dialogue-in-chains-of-domination-story-spoilers-322309

Saw it coming from BfA Pre-Patch but for those of you who thought it wise to be nay-sayers.

Tyrande has given up on justice for the Kaldorei and now believes what is important is ReNeWaL.

Horde gets off scott free as it always does and as we’ll probably find out the next time Ashenvale gets updated with more territory than they had before or even deserve to hold.

38 Likes

I am glad I bought popcorn today.

22 Likes

Also Tyrande confirms that she still has the Night Warrior’s power

And renewal = foreshadowing yall getting ya tree back and everyone is getting mass rez’d via the Grove of Awakening imo

20 Likes

Its sad that they cant want both vengeance and renewal, but then again you can’t multitask with just one neuron.

19 Likes

Renewal? That’s laughable. How can you renew a race that was literally genocided into oblivion?

Get your act together, Blizzard. You’re asleep at the wheel.

35 Likes

There is absolutely nothing to support this idea. At all.

2 Likes

I have good news, that uhhhh didn’t happen at any point.

35 Likes

It’s actually quite heavily implied the Kaldorei souls we saved are going to play a major role somehow still. :wolf:

1 Like

If only there was a magical portal that allowed for magical resurrection of many beings that was under the control of some magical sister of your magical goddess, and that all the night elves had somehow been magically brought into the magical land with the magical resurrection portal

40 Likes

Sacrificing themselves to save Ardenweald not only solves nothing but is just further insult to injury.

6 Likes

What precisely do you think renewal is gesturing at then?

2 Likes

Oh please. All your foreshadowing so far has been mostly incorrect.

Renewal= we can ignore this issue so we don’t have to worry about silly things like justice.

14 Likes

Knowing Blizzard? Next to nothing. It means there’s zero chance that Tyrande will push to bring the Horde to face punishment for their literal war crimes and nothing more. Night Elf zones don’t get updated unless it needs to be prettied up for the Horde to trounce through it again.

21 Likes

Night elves: protect nature

Writers: let’s have the Night Elves help renew Ardenweald.

Night Elf fans: we don’t want that, where’s the blood we get to spill?

27 Likes

Nah I predicted Tyrande was gonna be taught a lesson that Vengeance Is Bad and saved from herself and that it would involve multiple covenants.

The only difference is I expected Uther/Kael’thas/Vashj and instead we got Thiernax/Stonewright/Khaliiq, but same end and same discourse (Vengeance is bad, let go of anger, etc).

6 Likes

Ardenweald isn’t nature. It’s some random death realm that no one cares about.

Post on your Horde main already.

9 Likes

Which…honestly, makes me think NE players don’t really know what they want, because no matter what blizz does, it’s never going to enough. :wolf:

13 Likes

Night elves: preserve balance.

Ending Sylvanas promotes balance.

Night elves: let’s ignore balance.

6 Likes

Bold move to tell people to post on their mains from you of all people.

You have to keep Changing characters and twitter handles cause nobody wants to talk to you lmao.

16 Likes

I don’t play Retail. This is my main.