(SPOILERS) 9.1 Tyrande Cinematic

No, I was just curious why would you claim that I only talk about the night elves like only they matter or all the problems end there, when my posts been kind of boringly similar for the time I post on the US forums.

Was discussed already.

Was not a part of the horde at that time.

No. I claim that the relevant thing in the story is to understand what and why people like, and evolve those stories.

Mess we have, including Teldrassil, does not serve those goals. Night elves did not get the focus on the story comparable to what the marketing made out of it. The horde was used as a tool to justify the devs twisting the faction into whatever.

I would get it if one of sides would get something really good out of the story, than at least we could discuss “round robin” of different races having their time to tell shine. But it’s just burning (no pun intended) things the players like for the nonsense the devs want.

Depends. If butchering his story for the sake of retelling in but now with benefits for Anduin is not a problem, maybe I do not talk about that problem.

Nathanos is not a worthwile target to compare in scope and impact with the promo materials, aka burning the tree full of civilians.

Since he’s “meh” to begin with, taking him out of the picture is a wasted potential. It was discussed there. I mentioned it here.

gl hf

2 Likes