No Bullions droping this week

The people doing the communicating probably need to first get that information, and since the devs are probably in crunch mode, access to them may be a little more restricted than usual.

But I agree that “we’re looking into it, stay tuned” should always be possible.

2 trinks 2 rings 1 neck 1 cloak
5 tier pieces
3 crafts
I mean what’s the problem here?

If only they remove the stupid vault and make this bullion thing permanent. cap it at 6.
I am ok with trinks+wep bis

Running the same thing for 4 months and not being able to optimize your main just blows.

Im sure they’re still able to send/receive an email

I’ve still yet to find a response on this. Nothing in hotfixes either.

1 Like

So many people keep saying “it’s capped at 12”. WE KNOW. We want to know if this is a bug or intended. They did NOT ever say it would be capped at 12.

2 Likes

We identified an issue that caused Antique Bronze Bullion to become discontinued early unintentionally. Bullions will begin dropping again with the next weekly reset, allowing players to get the one they would have missed (the 13th) as catch-up, alongside the regular 14th Bullion. After this reset, Bullion will continue to drop each week until the War Within launches.

Thanks for the reports!

33 Likes

Aged like fine milk on a hot summer day.

10 Likes

Crazy that it took over 48hrs for y’all to even acknowledge the issue.

Glad there’s a fix, but do better with communication.

6 Likes

Just credit us one if we did a boss. This was your bug, why punish players?

5 Likes

This is a pretty fair resolution i figured this is how they would handle it. You should get 2 next week on your first drop i see people doing catch up consistently get 2 at a time.

You’re running a full raid or a wing next week anyway. How are you being “punished?”

How else can you play the victim card?

1 Like

Incorrect. They have confirmed it is a bug.

Typing it doesn’t mean it was in the notes lol, considering they have flat out said we’re getting 14+ I would say you’re full of it unless you have a link

Small indie company gotta small indie.

3 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you!

I am happy its getting fixed because there was still a few more pieces of gear I wanted to get.

Happy to know Bullion will keep dropping till war within hits…I spent bullion on gear and a mount on one of my alts so I was stressing a little there lol. Also…hoping that means season four continues till war within hits… and that I can still upgrade champion pieces of DF season four gear till then.

Will crests and flightstones reset on Monday? Will we be able to get more afterwards if so? The 10 PM end of Season 3 stopped me from getting a couple upgrade looks, so I want to plan ahead this time.

Thanks, this is welcome news!