Antique Bronze Bullions Fixed

Just here to confirm that they fixed the bullions. My macro at the start of the week said 12 out of 12 bullions, but now it says 13 out 13. They are giving us more.

yes you have till tww start

Macro? Do tell please.

Official word:

Macro:

/run a=C_CurrencyInfo.GetCurrencyInfo(3010); print("You have earned " .. a.totalEarned .. " of " .. a.maxQuantity .. " possible bullion drops.")

1 Like

How does bullions work anyhow, per boss killed 1 bullion drops or 1 boss slain all bullions drop?

It’s RNG from bosses in the awakened raid only, on any mode. You may run an entire LFR and get 0 bullion but then get 2 on the first boss of Normal, or vice versa. It doesn’t seem to matter how far behind you are, either. Now that all three of the DF raids will be awakened after pre-patch today, you should have no problem catching up, with so many extra chances for them to drop.

1 Like

If you send your warrior out it can learn all the weapon appearances for transmog except war glaves and wands.

1 Like

Just in time for it to not matter!

ThankYou! Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 Like

Xmog matters forever.

3 Likes

You are so welcome - hope YOU have a wonderful day, too! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Yesssss give me all the transmog, in the prepatch i wonder if i can buy and learn mogs mt character with the bullions system. Like can i learn sheilds on my mage or warlock?

Youll get 2 this week to make up for last week