<Next> is Recruiting (Sunday/Mondays from 8pm-11pm CST)

Website : https://www.nextpull.com/ - Discord link is at the bottom of the website.

Progression : 9/9 Normal, 9/9 Heroic, 1/9 Mythic

Current Needs :

High Priority :
DPS (Rogue, Mage)

Next (Formerly Existence) has had the same core leadership lead us from a pre-nerf Kil’jaeden kill, through Wrath with notable achievements including a pre-nerf Yogg kill, as well as Herald of the Titans and a few other achievements.

We raid Sundays and Mondays. Invites start at 8pm CST. and we wrap up before 11pm CST.

What we can offer you:

• A generally relaxed raiding environment. While Discord has been known to become heated if people regularly make stupid mistakes, in general it’s relaxed and friendly.

• Raid consumables, gems, enchants, help with profession leveling, etc. The guild bank will pay for almost everything once you pass a trial.

• A sense of community. WoW isn’t all we do; there’s always groups on after raid times playing Overwatch, Diablo 3, Destiny 2, League of Legends, TFT, or Warcraft 3 Reforged. Because of this, we prefer players that will make friends and enjoy time spent not raiding as well.

What you can offer us:

• 99% attendance. We understand real life obligations will always come ahead of a game, but if you will frequently miss multiple nights a week, please don’t waste our time or yours.

• Situational awareness. If low FPS or intelligence causes you to die to avoidable mechanics on a regular basis, please don’t waste our time.

• DPS/HPS competitive for your gear level, and the ability to adapt your role to maximize your performance based on the encounter.

• An attitude that can handle wiping. We will wipe on progression. We will occasionally wipe to stupid things on farmed bosses. We don’t need people who will get upset over these facts.

• Raid appropriate gems, enchants, and an understanding of how to properly itemize your raiding specs. This is the most obvious indication of your dedication to raiding.

If your gear or experience is below the norm for our guild, but you believe you can prove yourself to be exceptional, don’t hesitate to apply. We can fix inexperienced, but we can’t fix stupid.

Feel free to contact Amaru (Xavier#1289), or Mios in-game, or find someone on Discord with any questions you might have.

2 Likes

Still looking.

To the top!

Hit it up.

To the top.

Hi! A friend and I would like to join your raid team. We’re a couple of old school raiders looking for a home for Shadowlands. My discord is Daele#4400 and my Btag is Storm#12445 . Msg me!

Alley oop.

Bump! To the top!

Please reach out in game.

we are extremely powerful :slight_smile:

Hey guys. I love your times and where you are.

Here’s my recruitment post. Still looking. Let me know if you could use a Ret Pally that tanks M+ all week. If not free bump:

Who I am:

I am an adult gamer that has returned for Shadowlands seeking new friends to M+ and Raid with. My old guild died during BFA and I stopped playing after getting AOTC last year. I have raided since early Vanilla and in every expansion since then as a Cutting Edge player for a long time. My free time is limited these days and I’m older, have more commitments and my aspirations are solidly AOTC. Where I spend most of my time these days is tanking M+. I play EST/CST time zones. My current experience is aotc every raid tier in BFA and Legion. Cleared almost every raid since then when it was current with the exception of Mists of Pandaria.

What I’m looking for:

Ideally I would like to find an active family oriented guild where I can achieve AOTC each raid tier in one or two nights a week as a DPS player. I also plan on checking out Holy in Shadowlands and could be an pinch healer in raids. I tank M+ all week long as Prot and if your guild could use another M+ tank for keys, I’m your man. I am also hoping to find an adult guild that keeps Discord and Guild Chat PG-13 with a family friendly atmosphere. I’m not a fan of raunchy talk, drama or toxicity.

What I can offer:

I’m an adult player that will show up every raid unless work dictates I cant. During normal circumstances I travel 10-15% but in the Pandemic… Its more like 0% for the time being. I show up gemmed, enchanted with all consumables and take direction and do what I’m asked by the raid leader. I REALLY enjoy tanking keys.

If you think I could fit into your guild, please drop me a line. Server transfer is always an option. Alliance a plus.

All the best,

Please reach out to me in game.

WTB some Healers. A Disc Priest would be GREAT.

Healersssssssssss.

^ To the top. One more healer and a DPS Warrior would be great.

Bump for 8/10.

Gonna try and contact you in game when you’re online.

Bump for 10/10 Normal and 1/10 Heroic.

Looking for a DPS Warrior.

Bump for 5/10 Heroic. Looking for a Moonkin or two.