4/9 M Multiclass Tank/Melee DPS LF Guild

Hello! I am in search of a new raiding guild that raids 2 nights a week. I have 4/9 M kill experience with pulls on Rashok. Below are the other essential details.

Availability: 7 days a week. 6 PM Pacific - 11 PM Pacific
Classes:
445 Brewmaster/WW - This is where my mythic tanking experience is this tier
440 Bear/Feral
440 Vengeance/Havoc
438 BDK/Unholy
The 3 non-monk classes can be higher ilvl with a bit more effort if needed.

Hey there!

We would be very interested in speaking with you, we need a WW with a tank OS!

If you’re interested add me on Discord: mariusnexus

Here’s our info below:
:star2:< Nexus > is a twice a week, raiding guild focused on mythic progression raiding in a fun, mature, supportive, and positive environment centered on community, mutual respect, and consistent self improvement. :star2:

If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, read on!

:date: Schedule: Monday and Wednesday 8:00-11:00 PM CST / 9:00-12:00 EST

:crossed_swords: Progression:

Aberrus: 9/9 H - 4/9 M
Vault: 8/8 H - 6/8 M

CN: 5/10 M US 633
Sanctum: 3/10 US 690
SoFO: 3/11 M US 561

SOFO (Prior to Fated):
6/11 Mythic US 752

:mag: Recruitment:

Tank:

• Any Spec

Healers:

• Mistweaver Monk
  • Holy/Discipline Priest
  • Preservation Evoker
  • Holy Pally

DPS:

• Rogue
  • Warrior
  • Demon Hunter
  • Monk
  • Death Knight
  • Another ranged DPS

We will always consider exceptional players for any role.

:telephone_receiver: Contact Information:
Battlenet: Halbrium#1395 / Discord: Marius#7686

We are looking to augment our existing, CE-experienced core with motivated players looking to improve. Nexus has been around for just over ten years now, raiding from Cataclysm all the way through Legion, hovering around the US ~500-600 mark (occasionally 300) for mythic progression.

In particular, we are looking for raiders who are looking to make progress on an abbreviated schedule - just six hours of raiding a week means we have to be efficient and quick learners to make any real progress.

Nexus strives to be a guild where people show up to play with their guildies and do hard content - not just to progress and parse. We promote an attitude of constant self-analysis and improvement among our raid team, but we are not in the habit of making raiders duke it out for a spot on the raid team every week.

Are you ready to join us? Reach out via discord ( Marius#7686 ) today and become part of an unforgettable WoW experience! :rocket:

Hey! I wondered if you might be a good fit with us! We are looking for a few more strong DPS to replace some folks who are bouncing due to college starting back up at the end of the summer.

I know you said the time you’re available starts at 6pm pacific. We start forming up our raids at 5:45pm pacific time in order to clear trash/summon people/etc, but the “raid times” are 6p-9p pacific time. So if you can’t be on until that exact moment, that’s okay, we can have a summon prepared for you, but we try to be pulling bosses by 6pm pacific whenever possible (obviously people are sometimes late and such!).

Also, it is always a boon having someone who CAN tank would be great, since, y’know, life happens! I’ve had nearly 100% attendance my entire raiding career, but emergencies do happen!

Anywho, here’s our info, please take a look over it and feel free to contact me on Discord @krystalline

Hey there, Grieffith. From the looks of your availability and classes you can play, our guild would certainly be happy to have you come on. We definitely could use a monk dps .

Sensual Seduction
US - Sargeras
Current Raid Time: Friday 9:30PM to 12:30 AM- Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time)
Alliance

Currently Recruiting:
High Need: Healer (Monk, Druid)
(Warrior-DPS, Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Mage, and DPS.)
Also recruiting: All DPS other than hunters

(Abberus 2/9M and 9/9 H) is looking for friendly/raiders who want to progress and have fun while doing it. We’re a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. We’re excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we’re striving for Mythic content. We’re hungry, we’re ambitious, and we’re dedicated. We want to progress but need the bodies to make it happen! Even if you are just looking for a friendly guild look no further!

We do have some expectations though:

Be friendly. - We’re all adults, just have fun here. We love to joke around in discord between pulls. It gets pretty hilarious! We tend to get a little loud, but that’s all the fun when you are still progressing in content with friends.

Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. At the end of the day we all pay to play this game and we ask you try you best to attend raid out of respect for the other members. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc.

Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from that. Our goal is to progress but to have fun while doing it.

Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild this xpac requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to add Kanna our recruiting officer to Real ID, Kanna#11827. We will get you in as a trial if everything works out. Provide us with the class/spec you’re interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy.

Contact Information
Kanna#11827 for more information!

Hello,
Next is recruiting: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/next-is-recruiting-sundaymondays-from-8pm-11pm-cst/

Hello, my name is Wainsley and Im a DPS from Rejected Raiders on Tichondrius. Will HoF being completed cross realm mythic is now available. We are expanding our guild into mythic content. We’ve been AOTC for 4 weeks now and are starting Mythic prog this coming week. We raid T/Th 9pm-12am PST

Guild & Server: US-Tichondruis
Raid Times/Days: Tue/Thurs | 9p-12a Pacific |
Current Progression: 3/9 M
Requirements: Chill and Progression mindset. Please be 8/9 H and 435+ ilvl. Ability to Improve and learn from mistakes, CE Goal Oriented player. Needs: We are looking for talented dps but are always open to exceptional players in every position.

Hey Grieffith! Area 52 5/9 Mythic. We have an opening that can be filled by DH, Monk or DK! I’d love to talk more if you’re interested. I’ll leave our post below to give you an idea about our Guild! You can reach me at Subst#1909 or Subst in discord!

We’re currently looking for a tank. Hmu if you’re interested
Discord Contact: pk_kny or kogzon

Guild: The Gil Spot
7/9M ATSC
Server: US-Tichondrius

-Schedule-
Tu/Th 7-10pm PST
Alt mythic Mon 7-10pm PST

We are interested in a DPS/ flex tank. currently sitting 4/9 with Rashok sub 20%. Here is our recruitment post for more details. let us know if you would be interested. Open to a majority of the tank/dps class combos you listed

Tichondrius - Horde
We’re currently 7/9M
with Echo towards end of P2 –

Wed/Thursday 7-10PM PST -

Please add me Discord: Fish#6453
Btag: Fishizzle#1162

Hey! I am the GM of from the server Thrall. I saw you were looking for a raid team and wanted to see if mine would be a good fit for you.

We are a brand new guild formed with the purpose to achieve a cutting edge every tier, at a US200 or better level (starting in 10.2). We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-1230am EST with optional alt nights / sale runs on Sundays 9pm-1230am EST. We have a roster composed of many raiders with current and prior CE experience, as well as various levels of current tier mythic progression ranging from 4/9M to 7/9m+. We are looking for players who are excellent at their class, but also good players to be around that possess a likeable, team-focused personality. There is no place for egos, toxicity or degeneracy in the guild, and players like that will not be given a permanent spot regardless of their skill level.

In GIrls Night, you will find leadership with years of experience that is open minded and addresses concerns, where underperforming players get addressed and the raid environment is kept at a chill, non-toxic level. Everyone here has a say in how raids are approached and we openly encourage discussion during progression fights if the discussion is productive.

If that sounds good to you, I’m happy to answer any questions you may have or discuss trialing! I can be reached at my discord tag justin0180 (preferably), or btag at Protek#11993.

Hi Grieffith
I’ll keep it short and not waste your time :grin:
BiOL is looking for a DPS with offspec tank for the guild. Check us out below and if it sounds good to you give me a poke. Happy hunting!

Good Morning,

We’re currently recruiting for tank/dps. Guild is Gratz on Nordrassil. We’re 5/9M with 4% pull on Zskarn, feel free to message me on discord!

Discord: swankyorcs
Bnet: SwankyOrc#110857

Hey! I am the GM of Girls Night from the server Thrall.

We are a brand new guild formed with the purpose to achieve a cutting edge every tier, at a US200 or better level (starting in 10.2). We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9pm-1230am EST. We have a roster composed of many raiders with current and prior CE experience, as well as various levels of current tier mythic progression. We are looking for players who are excellent at their class, but also good players to be around that possess a likeable, team-focused personality. There is no place for egos, toxicity or degeneracy in the guild and players like that will not be given a permanent spot regardless of their skill level.

In GIrls Night, will find leadership with years of experience that is open minded and addresses concerns, where underperforming players get addressed and the raid environment is kept at a chill, non-toxic level. Everyone here has a say in how raids are approached and we openly encourage discussion during progression fights if the discussion is productive. We are looking for players that embrace the team aspect of mythic raiding and are willing to contribute ideas and focus their efforts to ensure we kill bosses in a timely manner.

If that sounds good to you, I’m happy to answer any questions you may have or discuss trialing! I can be reached at my discord tag justin0180 (preferably), or btag at Protek#11993.

Hey Grieffith, would be interested in you checking us out? Details below.

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking, but I figured I’d ask just in case. We are looking for more for our guild!

Here’s a link to our recruitment post, hope to hear from you soon!