LF Mythic Prog Guild

Hello,

I am looking for Semi-Hardcore Guild with 3/9M Aberrus or higher. Can Raid Any day from 6PM to Midnight PST.

I can Play Fury Warrior (Current Main), UHDK, Rouge, Disc Priest all toons over 443.

Logs are on warcraftlogs.

If interested, contact me through btag# Ham#1184

Thank you.

Lf mythic ready people for my team. Your class isn’t listed, but would be willing to talk with you.

Divine Esports - Stormrage (A - Accepting Horde)
Aberrus: 9/9N 9/9H
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly Mythic+ Keystones (upwards of 24+)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs:

• Brew master or Veng DH
  • Mage / Shadow / Elemental / Devastation
  • DK / DH / Warrior / WW
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

We may be a good fit. Novakaine#1566 tue/thur 7-10 currently 9/9H 3/9M. hmu

I know we’ve chatted before but you decided you wanted to trial and go in a different direction… if that’s changed, we can have another chat and you’d be welcome to come raid with us this week if you’re free and want to try us out.
Discord- Fivedorra

Meow Meow Kitties on Area 52 is looking for a couple of dps players. We are 4/9 M. Raid times are 730-10pm EST Wed/Thurs. Guild is very active outside of raiding

Discord: buffycat

Hey I saw your post and -Area 52 is recruiting. We are a newly formed Mythic pushing guild who recently disbanded from -Area 52 due to some members not wanting to continue to push Mythic. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 5:30-8:30pm PST (8:30-1130pm EST). All the memebers are 9/9H and 4/9M exp, and are looking to build back to progging Mythic together. We currently have all raid buffs and looking to recruit all specs and classes. Current roster is 15/20 and looking for 1 healer and 4-5 dps. If you have any questions please feel free to dm us on discord at any time, toasteeyy or penguinator766

Sent you a Friend Request on BTag. This is us!

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 9/9H 4/9M Aberrus 30% Rashok T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: DPS/HEALERS

• Unholy/Frost DK: High
  • Balance Druid: High
  • Holy Paladin: High
  • Pres Evoker: High
  • Resto Druid: High

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd (Recruitment)
  • Heru (GM)

Application in our forum post!

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Hello! We are a 4/9M guild on Sargeras and are in need of a warrior dps. We raid T & Th 8-11p PST (10p-1a CTS/server). Hoping you would like to chat further.
Cheers!
Bnet: Cailyth#1999
Discord: caily’monster

Hey come check us out!

NRG - Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: DH/Rogue
-Healer: CLOSED
-Tanks: CLOSED

Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.

Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US

You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

Ay-yo. We need people. We are currently 5/9M with 28% on Zskarn. Multiple 3K+ io players too.

We raid 9-12 EST Wed-Thurs

Hit me up
Disc - big.nut
Bnet - BroRanger#1533

We are a cross faction guild with about half the members in TC on Horde Illidan and the other half in TCLB on Alliance Illidan server. Currently recruitment is open into either faction. TC was founded in May 2005 and has been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are a bit more casual this go-round but are 5/9M on only 4 hours of raiding per week. Our current raid times are Wed and Thurs from 10:00-12:00AM EST. We will strive to get CE if we can; however, not at the detriment of the guild and community.

Even if we are not looking for your class, we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Application to join guild - forms.gle/e3hiNtZQKv9eHw9CA

Hello,
Next is recruiting: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/next-is-recruiting-sundaymondays-from-8pm-11pm-cst/

sent you a btag request. we are currently 4/9 and revamping our roster. open to you playing fury in raid, could also adjust to dk or rogue depending on your preference. here is our recruitment post for you to review details: