[H] - 441 WW LF Long Term Home

Title says it all. I main a WW monk who is a consistent AOTC achiever with Mythic raid experience. I have been pugging most content all DF expansion without a concrete place to call home. Adult player looking for mature guild environment who can relax while pushing upper tier content.

Would really appreciate large M+ pushers as well since that is where I spend most of my time currently.

Currently Horde on Scilla but willing to transfer for a good fit. Also have almost every other class at lvl 70 with 430+ IL. So I am not married to WW if you need a different class for content.

Favorable playing times would be any night between 6-10 PST

Hey Chidori, You sound like a good fit for us. We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Sent you a friend request but here is alittle more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hey chidori,

If you can swing 8-11 eastern id love to chat! Ill leave my info below and hope to chat soon!

Bnet - Doctersauce#1397
Disc - doctersauce

I added you on battle.net, let’s chat

Divine Esports - Stormrage - Alliance
Aberrus: 9/9N 9/9H
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Reforming mythic roster to begin progression this week! Years of history since Legion pushing mythic progression. Contact for details.

1. 100% AOTC every tier.
  2. Weekly mythic keystones (20+)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs: *

• Warlock / Shadow / Elemental / Devastation / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Warrior / WW
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Hey, add me on Discord and let’s chat! My Disc tag is krystalline

Hi Chidori, i would love the opportunity to speak with you about potentially becoming part of our family. ill add my guild info and my contact is at the bottom. id love to hear from you:

Daybreak - Tichondrius

A Horde guild formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. Even though we aim for a casual raiding environment we do expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

We also do mount/mog runs, pvp nights, keys, movie nights, and anything else that sounds fun.

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

Recruitment needs:
Tank: Low
DPS: High
Healer: Medium

We welcome any chill player to join as well on a normal member status.

If you’re interested, please leave a reply below or contact us via Discord or Battlenet.
Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Hey Chidori! I think (5/9 Mythic Aberus) could be the culture you’re looking for. I’ll leave our information below. Feel free to reach out Subst#1909 or Subst on Discord! I hope to hear from you!

Hi! Current on Area 52 may be a good fit for you, especially if you’re looking to move to a more active server. We are looking for a WW monk at this time and I would love to talk if you’re interested.

9/9H, 3/9M
Tues & Thurs, 9pm-12am EST (so 6-9pm PST for you)

We’re a pretty laid back group of people who like to be silly and have fun, yet also try out some of the harder raiding content in the game. No expectations of CE, just some casual mythics.

Add me on discord - calathea. (with the period at the end)

You would be a perfect fit for our team! Check us out

Hi there!
My guild may be a good fit for you!
Our team is midcore Mythic, we are currently running heroic until we have 20 people to move into Mythic.
Add me on:
Discord: victoriakins
btag: VictoriaKins#1971
Looking forward to talking to you!

Hey there! Would love to chat w you about my guild called Requiem! We’re on Wyrmrest Accord and are currently 3/8 M and working down experiments! We’re primarily looking for great people to contribute to our community in general. Our raid days are Sunday Monday 9pm-12am EST. If you’d like to chat more, feel free to hit me up on bnet @ Eggs#11694 or on discord at barny8263 . GL in your search!!

Hey there,
We are a 2 day raiding guild with 3/9M for this tier. We raid Mondays and Sundays at 8 - 11pm CST. Contact us if interested: <Next> is Recruiting (Sunday/Mondays from 8pm-11pm CST)

Thanks

[NA][A/H][Stormrage]

Primeval Ascension is a newly formed AOTC/M+ guild looking to add more people to our roster! We are currently looking for all classes and specs as we aspire to fill out or core AOTC raid team. We’re also open to social and M+ players as well!

Heroic raid are slotted for Mon/Tuesday 9-11:00 CST. With a possible normal/alt raid night in the works!

If you happen to be interest in M+ or raiding, but aren’t sure where to start, don’t worry! We have no problems helping people learn! As long as you are willing to learn we are willing to teach!

Mythic+
• Everyone is welcome to join for M+!
• We will continue to run mythic+ keys throughout the week and have a dedicated

M+ section in discord people can post in for specific keys they want to do or if they need help getting slots filled for the vault!

• We would love to foster a solid M+ community with people interested in running all ranges of keys together even if they are not interested in joining the raid team!

Ultimately the goal in Primeval Ascension is to encourage a fun and friendly atmosphere for all types of players. We want our raid experiences to be enjoyable and stress free with a solid group of people! If this sounds like something you are interested to be part of, please reach out! We would love to have you!

We are here to have fun but progress in that order! Our goal is to provide a friendly, cooperative, fun, tightly knit raiding and M+ environment for people.

In order to achieve this goal, we are looking for members who exhibit the following qualities. Maturity, empathy, and competency. Be a good human and treat each other with respect and compassion.

If this sounds like the place for you, reach out to Campjo or Mixx_13 on discord MadeinJapan#11426 or DireRaven1216205 on Battle.Net

Hi, Chidori!

Our guild is recruiting more high key pushers and possibly dps for our mythic raid team.

Our mythic team is semi-casual and we raid Tues/Wed 9:30-12 EST.

I’d love to chat more if you’re interested…just hit me up on Discord @ apothefaerie

hey Chidori, would love to have you come check us out. Details in my post here:

Sup boss would like to chat we are 5/9M raid is Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm to 11pm you can reach me at Sig9905 on disc or Sig#11142 on bnet

Hey im from on Area 52. We raid wed/thurs from 10pm-1amEST so our raid times line up great with your needs. We are currently 3/9mythic and working on experiments. We are a guild of mature players who like to push keys during the week an hang out in disc. Would be interested in chatting! Add Marloe on discord .

Hi Chidori,
We have a AOTC semi-hardcore raid team with open spots right now that we are recruiting for the upcoming raid tier. Below I have put the link to our guild information for you to look through if you would like. If it looks like something you would like to be a part of please feel free to reach out to me on discord (Byndi) or through Battlenet (DireRaven#1113911) as we would love to add you to the family.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a great day!
Byndi