443 Evoker/444 ret LF raid team 3/9m xp

Hey there 2 guys looking for a raid team w/ 3/9m xp. LF guild to chill and progress with. Pally can play ret as well as a lock and I play aug/dev/preservation. Prefer 1-2 day raid guild that raids around 8-11 est

I know your preferred times are slightly off from what we raid, but Full Murloc on Zul’jin are looking for a devastation evoker and could use either a ret pally or warlock, we raid friday and saturday 830-1130 pm eastern, we are currently 3/9m, if you would be interested then you can add my btag and we can discuss it further, ac1dburn#1220, hope to hear from ya! :slight_smile:

Hey there! We would be interested in Warlock + Evoker. We are 5/9M, got Zskarn to 15% last night.

Hey there, Dracarys. Your times are perfect for our team for Saturday. Friday it’s about 30 minutes later so hopefully that’s cool with you two.

Sensual Seduction
US - Sargeras
Current Raid Time: Friday 9:30PM to 12:30 AM- Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time)
Alliance

Currently Recruiting:
High Need: Healer (Monk, Druid)
(Warrior-DPS, Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Mage, and DPS.)
Also recruiting: All DPS other than hunters

(Abberus 2/9M and 9/9 H) is looking for friendly/raiders who want to progress and have fun while doing it. We’re a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. We’re excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we’re striving for Mythic content. We’re hungry, we’re ambitious, and we’re dedicated. We want to progress but need the bodies to make it happen! Even if you are just looking for a friendly guild look no further!

We do have some expectations though:

Be friendly. - We’re all adults, just have fun here. We love to joke around in discord between pulls. It gets pretty hilarious! We tend to get a little loud, but that’s all the fun when you are still progressing in content with friends.

Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. At the end of the day we all pay to play this game and we ask you try you best to attend raid out of respect for the other members. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc.

Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from that. Our goal is to progress but to have fun while doing it.

Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild this xpac requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to add Kanna our recruiting officer to Real ID, Kanna#11827. We will get you in as a trial if everything works out. Provide us with the class/spec you’re interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy.

Contact Information
Kanna#11827 for more information!

is a newly re-formed guild on area 52 looking to recruit for a core Raid Team. We raid W/Th 8:30-11:30EST. All of us are 9/9H and 4/9M exp, and are looking to build back to progging CE together.
We Are Currently Looking for: 1 healer and a few dps to round out the team.

For any questions, please send discord DMs to: toasteeyy, penguinator766

Hey! I did not see your BTag or Disc but take a gander at our guild raid info below & feel free to add me on Disc: @krystalline

Hello,
Next is recruiting: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/next-is-recruiting-sundaymondays-from-8pm-11pm-cst/

Hey there!

My guild is Bremerton INC. We are a Bremerton, WA based guild recruiting players who are interested in a semi-casual chill AoTC guild. Non-mythic raiding but some of us do push M+keys and get Keystone Hero. Our top end players are mythic raider caliber. We are looking for any and all roles with high green/low blue parses and above. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 530-830PM Pacific Time. Message me or join the Bremerton INC community page in Looking for guild. Let me me know if you have any questions!

Still searching for a guild? I’m the GM of a 3/9M guild that raids Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est… if you’re interested in chatting my discord is - fivedorra And btag is - fivedorra#1124

Hey Dracarys,
Let’s chat, I think you’d be a good fit with us.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
3/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC

Needs
Healers: R Druid
Dps: Mage, Balance Druid, Enh Sham, DK, Dev/Aug Evoker, Warrior

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Hey there! 3/8 M with experiments to 8%, just need a few more to round out our 20. Our times are Sunday Monday 9pm-12am EST. hmu on discord or battlenet, barny8263 and Eggs#11694 respectively. Would love to go into more detail there. Take care!!