New Mount Available: Sunwarmed Furline

New Mount Available: Sunwarmed Furline

Cozy up with a purrfect friend this autumn, now available in the Blizzard Shop and in-game shop— the Sunwarmed Furline mount.

View Full Article

31 Likes

Simply adorable.

22 Likes

For now, but they might add creatures like it later on, like they did with the Sylverian Dreamer. Seeing Veilwings all over Ardenweald makes me view the mount as less unique.

3 Likes

Maybe you should have given it to the players that stayed subbed to your game despite the lawsuit and the lack of content for free to show your gratitude. Game is in a bad spot. One content patch in a year and no new content in sight. Sad part is that the whales will still buy this and reinforce Blizz’s greedy behavior.

120 Likes

Something about it seems out of place maybe it’s the way it glows or it’s the picture.

Won’t buy it personally, undead cat next time please.

7 Likes

There’s a whole cat theme in Warcraft, including quests, several pets and a title. So…no.

12 Likes

1 content patch in 11 months.

Here is a new store mount! This feels like the mystic runesaber all over again.

81 Likes

Blizzard really knows who their retail demographic is thats for sure.

Cringe

41 Likes

Fix PvP Gear first and i’ll gladly drop cash for this mount.

Why should we give you guys more money if yall aren’t going to fix the content we pay for?

9.1.5 PTR Megathread on PTR sub regarding PvP gear feedback that you guys literally ignored, complete radio silence.

1.1k replies, 19.3k views, 562 OP hearts as of 10/28/21 2:09 PM EST

35 Likes

New shop mount same day a letter from Kotick says he is reducing his salary.

Y’all need to hire a new PR person seriously.

Also SL still sucks.

74 Likes

What a surprize, its unlisted from yt. I’m shocked.

14 Likes

Part of me wants to mock everything involved in this.

Other part can’t believe how deep the hole gets each day relating to everything about this game.

13 Likes

It’s almost as if you have the option to not buy it.

Also, cringe isn’t an adjective.

17 Likes

Sooo this kitty looks like Alexstrasza

1 Like

What does buying a 6 month sub have to do with this new mount?

2 Likes

Hrmm, I can’t help but see the potential of a vulpera mounted on a Cat. LMAO

11 Likes

I think it’s a cute cat. Awful timing though.

Like really, a great looking mount but in the case of ‘Read the room’ I’m not sure this is gonna go down well. That said it’s entirely an optional mount for people to buy. No skin off my nose. I think it’s really cool looking but right now, unless it’s a hail mary, I think you’re gonna get more flak than profit during your current game situation. Maybe if the game was in a good place, or the community, but both are hurting and just giving another 20 dollar mount during that is…not a good look.

12 Likes

Another shop mount?

Yeah, screw this company.

23 Likes

The mount is beautiful, but are you going to finish legion AR’s customisations now that the artists made another store mount? Void elves don’t have new hairstyles or tattoos. None of the fans suggestions for them were implemented. LFD need onix skin tone, plspls.

13 Likes

look like chinese web game or mobile game get vip10 for this mount

8 Likes