The cat mount

I realized it when I was running through Oribos and saw the two next to each other.

It looks nice but I’ve refused to purchase store mounts ever since I got the Celestial Steed back in the day and then never used it since. I’d rather get McDonalds with that money.

1 Like

It looks great, and I wish they were putting as much effort into the rest of the art design. Class sets for instance.

Kinda shows what’s a priority at blizzard. Once again.

7 Likes

The first is monday so I should get paid at midnight and I’ll grab it then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I said “talking about breaking immersion” because this is not the first, the last or the least breaking.

However taking into consideration the size of shoulderpads, riding a flying saucer, a cat that makes annoying noises as static jump is nothing, indeed.

Hard pass.

Feel like they are scraping the bottom of the creative bucket with this one.

It is just a mash of ideas (gorgeous saddle, yellowish glowing feet, blue glowing outline) attached to a pretty but over-the-top sized mundane form.

Also it is already being discussed in a multitude of threads like:

Here:

Here:

Here:

Here:

The site tells people when a thread on the same subject is already in progress. Can no one read?!!

2 Likes

That’s because you shouldn’t have to spend 25$ on it to begin with.

Add the mounts to the game instead of adding it to the cash shop.

Absolute joke of a company at this point.

5 Likes

When a game is failing pump out a new mount that will save WoW. Lets do everything except fix Shadowlands.

8 Likes

Why is it okay for almost every other topic to have multiple threads, but not this one? I don’t remember you complaining in every single other thread about such things.

Relax, it’s the new topic of the week. It’ll die down.

4 Likes

waiting for the sale before I get mine.

and it’s a lot smaller than I thought it would be, unless it scales with each race and it just looks that way on a vulpera.

Dec itll be on sale so im just waiting

1 Like

That’s because it’s the Shu-zen rig.

gonna pass on this, sure its a nice look but I don’t see myself ever using it

now that’s a mount I haven’t seen in awhile.

I bought it right away and I’m happy with it!

5 Likes

Lets do everything except fix Shadowlands content. New mounts should be a side content not the main one.

Shadowlands needs repairs as in adding content to it. How long will you forsake this expansion?

1 Like

Should of waited for Dec mounts go on sale every dec

yeah, but then i wouldn’t have it until December

I am a major cat person, and I absolutely adore this mount. The animations are so cute. Have been dealing with a failing hard drive all day, otherwise I’d have it in my collection right now! Will probably buy it tomorrow. xD

1 Like

Finally, a good fluffy red/orange flying mount for red and orange Vulperas.

I prefer to stick to lore-appropriate creatures but may have to use this guy - with a fitting backstory, of course!

(Maybe a mage supersized a kitten, or it’s a super rare breed of desert cat. Hmm…)

2 Likes