New Mount Available: Sunwarmed Furline

In all my years I’ve never accused Blizzard of making an ugly mount… Even with some of the mounts in game that could be considered ugly…

But that thing… nopes. and yes I have more than my fair share of retail mounts.

1 Like

Pay for months of subscription for no content. State of the game is a mess. But hey, new cash shop mount! Better spend more money.

26 Likes

Don’t really care about “another store mount” what annoys me is it getting a unique model whilst Legion TW gets hippogryph number 52388822

15 Likes

Does it come for free with the six month sub?

2 Likes

Damn you Blizz for not making such mounts in-game but kudos on making a solid mount that I’ll throw bnet balance at soon :cat:

1 Like

At this point I’m hoping the 6 month sub comes free with the mount.

7 Likes

This mount is amazing! Can you add a black recolor for us please? With purple eyes maybe, to match void elves? xD

7 Likes

Looks awesome. And the “mount special” is adorable.

After I saw it on the launcher, I logged back in, turned a couple tokens to bnet balance, and now I am a proud owner!

I love it Blizz. Here is some of that Gold back. This is a Gold Sink I can appreciate!

8 Likes

Adorable kitty.

I’m not sure I want to give Bliz any more money than I already am due to the recent issues though.

1 Like

“we did it, we saved blizzard!”

7 Likes

This is monster hunter Palico levels of cringe tbh

Is it possible that the people that make store mounts and the people that create content are not the same?

8 Likes

is it possible that this could’ve been an ingame reward for something said content creators make instead of something to pander to whales?

3 Likes

They just gave everyone a free mount that is almost the exact same as one of the current store mounts, I mean seriously it’s a mount… just another +1

1 Like

Maybe it was a reward for a Blizzcon ticket and they didn’t want to waste it? :thinking:

1 Like

And pander to whales? Really? Dude it’s $25… free if you have gold to swap for tokens/balance…

A true whale mount would be $500-1000 and come with an auctioneer/barber/stable/xmog/repair all in one

7 Likes

The noises this thing makes when you get by mobs while riding it are pretty hilarious.

3 Likes

Making extremely unique and detailed mounts and stuffing them in the shop is getting old.

19 Likes

What a waste of artist resources. Give us class-specific armor sets each tier rather than this kind of trash.

9 Likes

I don’t think having one of those means you don’t get the other lol…

2 Likes