New Fresh Start Realm Now Available -- Angerforge

When Wrath Classic realm maintenance is finished today, you’ll find a new Fresh Start realm available in this region: Angerforge (PvP).

As with previous Fresh Start realms, only new characters can be created here. All transfers to and from Angerforge are disabled, level boosts may not be applied to characters on this realm, and Death Knights may not be created here until your character is leveled up.

Over the last few weeks, we’ve been highly focused on realm populations and making adjustments to promote the long-term success of all realms. We’re looking forward to seeing the Angerforge community join the story.

29 Likes

What a mess

29 Likes

in b4 ragers

6 Likes

get ready for 3 hour queues to play a level 1 again.

13 Likes

So this is how Skyfury dies, with thunderous applause

21 Likes

Why not east pvp instead of west? :frowning:

21 Likes

You give us 10 days to hit 70 maybe exp boost should be 100%

32 Likes

Curious how this helps NOW, and not when fresh realms opened up? How is it possible, that blizzard as a whole continues to have the same “you think you do, but you don’t” mentality about Classic? How is it possible to NOT foresee it’s popularity? Gimme a break…

20 Likes

Now tell us RDF will be ready when we log in also!!!

26 Likes

Right?! Seems too late and a dollar short, if you ask me.

3 Likes

Literally all criticism of blizzard is warranted and I love to see it.

31 Likes

I don’t think so… 2 weeks to hit 70 isn’t realistic for most people, and it’s just another west pvp instead of east pvp.

14 Likes

wait - TWO west coast PvP servers??? MAKE IT EAST COAST and open xfers over there.

WHAT INEPTITUDE!!!

27 Likes

Are you guys going Horde or Alliance in this server?

1 Like

oof big smooth brain moment for blizz

7 Likes

You win this round, but i WILL find some post to rage in before you get there…

4 Likes

So close…!

3 Likes

Chant loud long and hard this NEEDED to be

EAST COAST

18 Likes

1000% This.

14 Likes

wow devs losing their minds when they realize a 14 yo game is better than whatever theyre making now

20 Likes