Press f for angerforge

Fresh for 3 days, now weeks behind the curve. 9.5/10 troll Blizz; it isn’t a fresh server when it has progressed 70s dumped into the mix. Angerforge was active, there was plenty of time to hit 68 left, and the factions were developing leadership/structure/communities under favorable circumstances.

Based on realm demographics and transfers as well as WotLK racial meta, I’ll bet Skyfury and Angerforge are both 10000:3 ratio Benediction 2.0 servers by October 26. It was a fun 3 days guys, GG.

4 Likes

I was even telling people that I was eating my words on how the fresh servers would probably fail.

Thanks, Blizzard, for taking that humble pie away from me, I guess?

“fresh” for a whole 3 days

Angerforge was one of the most fun community driven servers I had played on in a long time. Now I’m cancelling my sub because I’m weeks behind everyone. AH is ruined. people xfrered with THOUSANDS in mats. And I still can’t find a group for ZF because all the xfers were 70s.

3 Likes

their team meetings are literal clown fiestas

2 Likes

literally most fun ive had in the 3 days than i have on a realm in awhile but ofc they have to run it into the ground and couldnt even wait a week tops

1 Like

I pointed this out on the official thread, but this is what it says (or said, if it gets edited later):

Considering its 3 days later and considering this realm was probably always considered for “fresh server transfers” it’s pretty unfortunate that they decided to say that. :frowning: If there were any chance of this changing they should have left that out. At the very least.

1 Like

Angerforge shouldn’t have ever been a “fresh” realm. Just an overflow realm for Skyfury that would eventually be consolidated after the tourists quit.

Agreed, they should have opened it with transfers from the start.

How I found out they opened transfers? 2 70s ganking people in redridge none stop

No matter what people are always going to speed to 70. It was never going to feel “fresh” for more than a week. The idea of a fresh realm is basically pointless outside of getting the name you want.

What can we say. They are really messing up on their war for no mega servers.

So like it was said month ago, fresh is dead. :lollipop:

Press X for void elf sockpuppet.
Also A to axe.
:axe:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.