Again - Full "Fresh" Server

I know we want to close threads that make us feel bad or hurt our optics, aka:

The problem is not resolved. This is a customer support forum to support customer problems. Paying you $15/month for services not provided is a problem.

What is your current solution to such problem? Still waiting on Customer Support to support said customers.

Thank you.

Reposting a moderated thread does get people into trouble. I guess your break didn’t take…

Naw, they close threads when the OPs act like total jerks when responding to others.

4 Likes

Customer Support. A forum for players to assist other players. Not a Customer Service forum. As you were informed in the last thread - none of the decision makers come here. At. All. Devs make those decisions. Devs collect data from the General Discussion forums, Bug Reports, etc. Pretty much everywhere but here.

So posting here after your initial thread was locked down? Against the rules. Expect the same with this one, and if you continue then you’ll find yourself enjoying a vacation away from your posting privileges.

7 Likes

I believe development is working on a plan to keep server population, and making plans for the future, they did just open a new fresh start server though.

As far as this being a support issue, yes it is, but the feedback would be ideal in the classic forum, as development has to make the plan.

The subscription doesn’t unfortunately guarantee access to a single server, and the queues help keep the servers stable.

I simply can only recommend patience while development works out a plan.

6 Likes

Indeed. You get access to the pool of servers, not one particular server.

6 Likes

The server is available. You simply choose not to avail yourself to it.

When I go to Disney World or Disneyland on a really busy day, I don’t get a partial refund because of really long lines for the rides. Either I choose to wait in line to do the things that I really want to do, or I move on to other things.

You’re choosing not to wait in a 3 hour line. That’s your decision.

8 Likes

Theme parks are a great analogy. Particularly because (in addition to the excellent point about long lines), one doesn’t receive partial refunds even if one or more rides are closed on the day they attend. Nor a refund on a yearly pass or other time-block-passes.

Edit: I was curious. Lo and behold, they use very similar language to Blizz and do not guarantee access to any particular ride or feature on any given visit. Now I feel bad for their CS department. :grimacing:

4 Likes