Refund New Subs For Angerforge Please

You literally promised us a Fresh Start Server with Angerforge, a few days ago, and based off of that I re-subbed (thankfully on a monthly basis) and enjoyed two days of play - now suddenly we’re flooded with 70s from Skyfury? Please refund our subs if we ask for it. I will not be playing any furrther.

Link added for the trolls who think we’re making this up. I also screengrabbed it just in case. So don’t even think about editting it Blizz.
New Fresh Start Realm Now Available – Angerforge

Update: Paypal ruled in my favor, and have returned the 1 month subs for Sept. Your mileage may vary (I’d only paid for 1 month, not 6 months or a year, and stopped playing as soon as Blizzard went back on their description of Angerforge).

12 Likes

Did they actually call it a “Fresh Start” server or did they just open a new server to bleed off transfers from elsewhere?

Please provide the link.

1 Like

They definitely should give you a refund!

Look at your realmlist :slight_smile:

3 Likes
7 Likes

Their blue post says “FRESH REALM” ^

1 Like

That doesn’t answer the question I asked.

Provide the link where they said it was a “Fresh Start” server please. I can see a new realm, your answer is a non-answer.

You were provided the link.

2 Likes

New Fresh Start Realms in Wrath Classic - Angerforge and Jin’do - Wowhead News

" When Wrath Classic realm maintenance is finished today, you’ll find a new Fresh Start realm available in this region: Angerforge (PvP)."

New Fresh Start

“All transfers to and from Angerforge are disabled.”

No transfers to and from

3 Likes

Fair enough, it’s labeled as New (I thought it was labeled as Fresh), but the link has already been provided for you above. :slight_smile:

Thanks Chickinuggie, at least someone understood the assignment.

I agree with you OP, they did a bait and switch.

Take a screen shot of that Blue post as proof.

3 Likes

Sure, after 3 people came in and didn’t do that, including you.

Good idea! I wish I’d taken a screenshot of the original blue post regarding 90 days and transfers.

The second person to respond provided the link.

Furthermore, I said to look at the forum page - it’s literally the top thread. You’d see that EVERY time you load the forums.

2 Likes

You fell for the dead server transfer meme.

Lets hope you dont fall for the paid transfer back meme. “OH, gottem again! Sucker” -Blizz

2 Likes

I mean, I feel like they did this to Skyfury too. It was the best realm yesterday… and today, it’s just another server. :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t feel bad because you were all warned this would happen. You thought people were trolling you but you thought we were the bad guys LOL. So now Megaservers have less queue times than the fresh ones and now you’re stuck.

1 Like

Are you blind. Its on the game and on the forums.

If you don’t want to play WotLK, I’m sure customer support would be happy to cancel your account and refund you the difference. Go ask them.

We all know you’re not quitting though.

“As with previous Fresh Start realms, only new characters can be created here. All transfers to and from Angerforge are disabled, level boosts may not be applied to characters on this realm, and Death Knights may not be created here until your character is leveled up.”