New alliance race -centaur

This dude makes threads with some of the most ridiculous and dumbest suggestions, then keeps bumping and necroing them with his unbelievably obvious alts.

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

centaur to horde or both factions!!!

I’m sagittarius, would love to play centaur hunter or warrior or dk.

the funny thing is that at least 5-10 other people made centaur threads to it must not be as bad as this kid thinks. Kharneus is the child of a troll and a cartoon character.

The issue isn’t you making a Centaur thread. The issue is you bumping and necroing your own threads using alts.

You did say the thread was bad and lots of others made a similar thread. You said it was ridiculous. Of course you may have been talking about your posts.

I was generalizing. I didn’t mention this specific thread, but making ridiculous suggestions is really a pattern with you.

WHy is this guy obsessed - Instead of him harassing others has he even posted 2-5 of his own threads?

Alliances want a horse creature now? Hmmm… :thinking:

I don’t care about the Ogres so go for it as long as we get the high elves, both races are last old school race not added to their respective factions.

what would you want?

Technically horde sort of already had centaur or a centaur join in a comic.

which comic

If you mean those ugly things in Thousand Needles, nah

“Dorthar is a centaur from Desolace that was nearly killed in the Southern Barrens by his own kind and Verdrak, whom he looked up to, for being known as a “runt”. Dorthar was saved by Malgar just before his execution. He then aided the Garad’kra, telling them about Aratas and an imprisoned group of orcs. While travelling to Desolace by a zeppelin, Dorthar underwent a series of tests. When the group arrived to Maraudon, Dorthar promised to free and accompany the prisoners to the safety while the rest of Garad’kra fought against Aratas and his “father”. He eventually joins the Horde, possibly the first Centaur ever to swear the Horde oath.”

Source: - World of Warcraft: Bloodsworn`
From an mmo-champion thread

so would they be alliance or horde

Whatever blizz decides is the answer. Although I would like to see Dorthar on the horde in some quests. We have so much races that joined the horde/alliance that aren’t even in the cities. Like horde has ogres. They just aren’t playable. The Drogbar joined the highmountain, and the highmountain joined the horde. We never see any more taunka, not much hozen since bfa.

it would benice to have this added

You ALREADY HAVE HIGH ELVES… you “high elf” people are insanely delusional.

They are void elves, not high elves.