[Main Thread] Account penalty lasting beyond expiration date

The Dev’s would love to wave their magic wand and have everything fixed immediately, but sometimes these problems can take a week or more to get resolved. Other times, it only takes a couple hours. That’s just the nature of these things.

1 Like

Could you perhaps make sure my ticket gets answered asap? I too had a 3 day sentence and served mah time. I NEEDS MY SPRIEST CRACK!

The Blues on the forums are unable to push tickets forward in like. The GMs take them in the queue they’re put in.

1 Like

Ya I was being ironic. I do hope it gets answered quickly. Kinda sucks waiting the suspension time and extra.

Wanted to share an update today -

It sounds like they’ve identified the cause and need to work on a fix. This may take a little longer because of the related account services involved. The fix will need to go through some pretty thorough testing to make sure it doesn’t cause knock-on issues when deployed at scale.

In the mean time, Game Masters can assist so if you are affected please do create a ticket so the team can take care of you.

Feel free to include a link to this topic in your ticket, or to mention you’re affected by the issue causing account penalties to not expire properly. The Game Master team should all be aware of this by now but providing that in your ticket won’t hurt :slight_smile:

Again, sorry for the trouble!

7 Likes

Second this - Tried all the PW reset garbage, opened multiple tickets… When I finally cancelled my sub it immediately let me in.

I created a ticket, was told that a fix has been applied to my account, and It still says my account is closed/banned. Is there anything a GM can do on here perhaps to help me instead of having me wait another 24 hours? I even resubbed, so I am being charged for an account I cannot access.

I heard some others cancelling and resubbing to fix it, I tried that and it has not work. The account in question has the email: [Redacted] if that helps.

THanks for any help

Blue here: Emails are considered personal information and we request for that type of information to not be publicly posted. I’ve gone ahead and edited it out. If this requires actual sharing of private information, such as email, to have resolved please contact support directly.

Get rid of the email. Not a good thing to post in a public forum.

It’s not needed as no action to resolve your issue will be taken based upon a forum post. You’ll need to submit a ticket.

Hi, I was suspended for 48 hours due to an offensive name. I do take full responsibility for my actions, but my suspension keeps extending? It was due to be over at 9:30pm EST on October 16th, but now has been extended for an additional 2 days and 23 hours. I’ve seen several posts on here about it being a bug. I would just like to enjoy the new pre-patch leveling system and get use out of the game time that I paid for. Thank you

Oi, check this link sir. Other people are having this problem.

1 Like

thanks! ill check it out

1 Like

Dude…I’n having this same problem. I verbally battled against the group who doxxed me; posted my address, RL name, and my social medias out into /yell and Trade chat, and then they reported me when I treated to have them all arrested, and they got me silenced, and then got me suspended and now my suspension keeps extending despite the fact it said it was to end two days ago. And now it has three extra days added. I need help immediately or I’m going to end up getting perma banned from this.

It won’t be immediate, but you need to follow the instructions in the linked thread and submit a ticket for a GM. NOT an appeal, mind you, and you need to be explicit that you’re affected by a known bug, because everything otherwise looks normal on their end.

3 Likes

I went on their twitter, and they answered…thankfully.

I’m having the same issue, account suspended and now after my suspension lift date it’s still showing as suspended with a negative timer upon trying to log in, but shows active subscription and gameplay on bnet.

Have you submitted a support ticket stating suspension timer bug?

1 Like

I have but it’s under appeal penalty

You’ll want to cancel that one and follow the link provided in Kalviery’s post above.

3 Likes

Created one following that link with a description of the issue and the ticket ID of my existing ticket - hopefully they can fix this soon cause i’m getting tired of not being able to play for almost 5 days now including my suspension period.

This is happening to me also. My suspension was supposed to end yesterday afternoon and my timer is now going up and up. I submitted tickets for help more than a day ago; they have not received any response.