Stuck suspension bug

As the title says I’m stuck in suspension for longer than I am supposed to, is there any way to clear this quicker than a 2 day wait time with a ticket? It was supposed to be done today at 3:47 UTC but it still says I have another day and 4 hours. Can a blue expedite this?

No, unfortunately not. You’ll have to wait for your ticket to reach the front of the queue.

1 Like

No, I’m afraid not. Though we have been able to lend a hand on rare occasions, overall we are usually unable to assist directly.

It isn’t that we do not wish to help, as we totally understand the frustration here, but we’d be unable to help everyone. It would be unfair to others who are in the same situation.

Our Support staff is trying to get to everyone as quickly as they can.

1 Like

I was just hoping for everyone with this problem there was a way to group their tickets since it seems like it’s a relatively simple fix once they get to it.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/main-thread-account-penalty-lasting-beyond-expiration-date/682800/170?u=leilleath-moon-guard

I’m not sure I’m understanding you, Raypugh. Why would we need to group tickets together?

Game Masters are able to resolve the issue individually. You aren’t waiting for the overall resolution, you are just waiting for a Game Master to get to your ticket.

An overall resolution is something that is being worked on, but the individual resolution isn’t waiting on that.