Mail Recovery in SoD

https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration

“Available once every 7 days”

1 Like

Looks like you are correct.

2 Likes

I would like to think, that this is being on the verge of the bad side of the grey area. It was intended for boxes to be 1 on character at a time. It was meant for Marks of Honor to go to mail since there is a unique of 20 and last in mail for 24 hours.

Deleting these items and then recovering them to get an advantage, even if small (some people will use these methods to an extreme) would/could be considered to be an exploit and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were punishments for this.

Ya my dog loves the mail, mailman comes by and he flips out so he was wondering if I could get my marks back from the mail if I were to “accidently” let them expire.

Haven’t bothered looking into it personally, but I’ve read that they already patched this exploit ahead of time. Supposedly, you cannot restore WSG marks anymore? And they expire in 24 hours in the mail or something.

Dunno for sure, just heard multiple people say as much.

Can confirm.

• In Season of Discovery, these items have been prevented from being restorable.
  • During maintenance on February 6, we will purge any that are already in players’ mailboxes.

We suggest that any players who have any Marks in your mailbox, retrieve them and use them before the end of Phase 1, or they will be lost.

51 Likes

Excellent. This is how it should be.

9 Likes

Will this mailbox purge only be done on the 6th, or will it be done when phase 2 launches on the 8th as well?

just use them

1 Like

When does P1 end again?

@Kaivax Can you clarify that you can or cannot get them restored from mailbox?? I understand if you delete them they cant be restored, but I literally just 30seconds ago restored 10wsg from my expired mailbox? So it sounds like people will still be able to do this glitch even with what you have mentioned?

You can not. It’s 100% clear.

They are also purging them all on the 6th.

There is a difference from restoring a deleted item and expired mailbox restore. I just said I tested it and I can still restore wsg marks from the mail.

They are purging them on the 6th so you can not.

1 Like

The release date for P2 is the 8th, not the 6th. Purging marks from mailboxes 2 days prior to release date doesn’t matter, because they only last in the box 24 hours anyway.

Seems like they are saying they plan to try to restore them after Phase 2 releases which is not the same as leaving them in the mail unless purging would mean getting rid of those WSG marks that were deleted.

No one cares if you farm marks for 2 days to lose them anyway.

Have fun.

Key words 'ALREADY IN". So you can STILL restore them from your lost/expired mail after feb 6th

I will help you understand.

P2 is when the level/rank cap gets increased. The P2 release date starts on Feb 8th. They already only last in the mailbox for 24 hours. If you purge them on the 6th, that effectively doesn’t do what they want.

In order to stop this from occurring, you have to purge them on the 8th.

1 Like

Sure you can. Farm them up and waste your time.

I know you think you are smarter than the devs and everyone on the planet.

Knock yourself out.

1 Like