Failed Commuication by blizzard - Why?

Everything is fine.

Just don’t trust the devs anymore

1 Like

Hobbes this isn’t about complaining but more why after so many interviews saying they listening to the community but somehow still failing to provide any information.

If you restrict game content. That’s fine but at least inform your player base just like WSG marks and make official posts or updates.

Just putting it out to the community maybe somehow this could be another lesson for phase 3.

3 Likes

What has been done? I haven’t seen a blue post about this.

Please read through the information.

No exploit has been made in what the player base did.

We know about the WSG marks from a blue post a couple of weeks back.

We also knew from a blue post (no specific details) that waylaid supplies were being changed a bit and would also give increased exp.

EDIT: The Waylaid supplies notice was in this News article:

" It is Not too Late to Join in Season of Discovery

For players looking to catch up with their friends above level 25, we will be implementing a 50% experience buff for players between level 1 and 25. Players will also see an increase in experience gained within the Blackfathom Deeps raid dungeon when it is cleared. The raid dungeon will still continue to run with the current lockout timer, and players will no longer gain the world buff beyond level 39, however.

Waylaid Supplies will also see an adjustment, we will share more later, but there will be a significant increase in experience gained from them on turn-in."

Literally 2 weeks ago: jan 23

I figured it was something new. The 20 marks I have in my inventory will surely give xp, right?

The post said use them before Feb 6.

Sorry you had to find out like this…

I honestly hope you not trolling.

Information given by the Devs for WSG was specific and detailed.

Vague statements as you have quoted, put no restrictions within the gameplay limits or exploits being conducted by what the player base did.

I’m sure people would have loved to save themselves 100’s gold and time instead of conducting.

Also, why would it be communicated correctly just like the WSG marks?

No it says

I’m not trolling, and just added the waylaid supplies article info and quote in my post, I do also recall a blue post and looking around for it.

Sometimes the information isn’t in Blue Posts but articles in the news feed on the website.

Yeah where is the blue post that says marks in your inventory won’t give xp?

So that’s not true. Do you know of a post where they said inventory won’t count, or were you mistaken?

Understand the WSG marks due to exploitation and have gone through all the articles.

This information was just released by a tweet, not even formally putting any information out.

It says “retrieve them and use them before the end of Phase 1, or they will be lost.”

Retrieve and use.

Have you been getting gold for turning them in lieu of xp? What was making you think they would give xp?

No, again, it says

Do you know of a post where it says marks in your inventory will be purged, or were you mistaken?

I haven’t turned in any. Do they not give xp normally?

The link post clearly states retrieve and use them. I used all of my remaining marks on the 4th. That was my understanding.