Looking for raiding guild (not super hardcore)

Hey! based on the info in your post i think you would be a great fit for our guild. Here is our guild forum where you can find our discord link and read more about what the guild is about. I think you will like what you see! Would love to talk with you more. Happy hunting

Hey there, sounds like our guild on Whitemane(Horde- PvP) might be a good fit for you!

PvP / semi-hardcore progression raiding / social guild
We will be running events on weekends, starting with Sundays and expanding into Friday and/or Saturday evenings as interest allows, led by officers with 15+ years of prior raiding and guild leading experience, including original vanilla.

We’re not rushing to 60, and planning to enjoy the release. Focus will be on the dungeons and levelling experience at first, with pvp/raiding becoming a higher priority a couple months in after folks have had some time to enjoy the journey to endgame.

We promote a relaxed, non-toxic atmosphere playing with friends and invite anyone to join us. :smile:

If this sounds like a good fit, please contact me to find out more:
Discord: ScraftyJack#8876
Battlenet tag: ScraftyJoe#1949

Hey! Read over your post and I think we might be a good fit for each other. My guild is currently looking for a couple more healers, so I’d love to talk more! Please reach out to me on Discord @ Keltor#2147 or battlenet @ dakota#12899

Hey man, I noticed that you’re looking for a guild that wants to progress at a reasonable pace. We’d love to have you; your personality seems to be what we are looking for. Feel free to check out the post below to see if we’re a good fit for you.

here you go izuul possible your new home for adventure You decide Our Members are currently voting across everything guild related come b part of the team our voting polls close on 8/21 [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything:

Lionheart sounds perfect for you, and we are in need of some Holy Paladins! Check us out at our recruitment post for sure:

Or you can read our info page and apply online at lionheart.guildtag.com

Hope to have you with us! :slightly_smiling_face:

I think you could be a great addition to our team, check us out and see if we suit your needs