<Lionheart>|Alliance|Whitemane-PVP|Semi-Hardcore|Tues/Fri/Sun 6 PM - 9 PM PST

<Lionheart>

[About Us]

Lionheart is a fresh, newly made guild seeking comrades for our Classic WoW adventure. Our goal is to clear Naxx without sacrificing a fun, laid-back community. We are serious about clearing the content and willing to do what it takes to accomplish that goal, but we’re also here to meet friends and make memories. We are not aiming for server firsts, speed runs, or a high guild rank.

[Raid Information]

As long as we’re on track to clear the content while it’s current and we’re having fun, that’s enough for us. We aren’t interested in min-maxing beyond what is necessary to achieve our progression goals, and that is reflected in what we expect of our raiders. Our raid times are from 6 PM to 9 PM PST (aka 9 PM to 12 AM EST) on Friday, Sunday, and Tuesday. Friday and Sunday will be our main progression nights, while Tuesday will mainly be used to farm previous tiers.

[Loot Policy]

Lionheart uses a Loot Council comprised of officers to hand out loot while seeking to be fair and keep the interests of the group in mind. The decisions will generally be based on five criteria: Performance, Effort, Attitude, Group Benefit, and Recent Loot. Raiders are free to ask for the reasoning behind a decision, and the council is to be as transparent as possible. A general gearing strategy for progression in each raid will be decided before raiding starts, and players will be made aware of that strategy as well as the thinking behind it so that raiders can know what to expect during progression and why.

[Member Expectations]

Lionheart is looking for players who share our goal of clearing all PVE content while keeping a friendly, close-knit community. We want to focus on recruiting particularly like-minded players to form the backbone of our guild in these early stages. Our ideal member is friendly, reliable, competent, active, and willing to help others. For our raids, consistent attendance is required, as are basic consumables, but we are looking to avoid the use of world buffs and particularly expensive consumables (flasks) unless we find them truly necessary for progression. Specifics can be found on our website below.

[What Now?]

If you’re interested in a fun but competent crew to enjoy Classic with, make sure to check our website below for more information and either leave a post here, send a Discord DM to DeviousJinjo#9417, or apply on our site. See you in game!

https://lionheart.guildtag.com/

9 Likes

Hey all. I wanted to chime in to emphasize that while we are a new guild for classic WoW, Relkan and I have both been guild/raid leaders in the past over various titles (WoW, GW2, WS, etc) and we are serious about our mission for Lionheart.

Right now what we’re really looking for is solid players who will form our core members, and maybe even some leadership positions. Currently we are hunting for an experienced raid leader, and at least one more officer. Though, even if you aren’t interested in a leadership position, we’d still like to have you if you see yourself as a progression-minded player who doesn’t want to sacrifice having a great guild community.

Thanks for checking us out, and please feel free to message either of us (My discord is Bravadorado#5662) if you are interested in what Lionheart hopes to achieve!

P.S. Visit the guild website I worked hard on it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looking for a weekend raiding guild, will keep you guys in mind when choosing a server! Gonna check out the website now.
Edit website looks great, very well made Xhane!

:slight_smile: keep this posted updated on server choice when they announce them!

5 Likes

Oh we’ll update for server choice, don’t worry. We’ll be recruiting on the realm forums too when they go up.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Stress test in two days. Many hype.

3 Likes

Gotta get those addons set up :triumph:

2 Likes

Fantastic website and a smooth recruitment process! Excited to start playing with these guys, even as soon as the final stress test! Super glad to be a part of this guild!

3 Likes

Glad to have you with us! :heart:

Glad to be part of the family now. Can’t wait for Classic. Soooo close.

2 Likes

Definitely considering this, main tanked all through TBC and have run guilds and lead raids going to keep you all in mind.

2 Likes

Another soldier reporting for duty sir!

3 Likes

Spots are filling up quick :wink: But we’d love to have another tank on board! Definitely feel free to send in an application and we’ll get you in the discord for a chat and to answer any questions we might have for each other!

1 Like

Just submitted an application on your website.

As a former hardcore Vanilla player, I look forward to hearing from you guys :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s midnight for Relkan and I so we’re going to head to bed after a long day of interviewing applicants, but the app looks great :slightly_smiling_face: Feel free to accept my friend request on discord and we can schedule a chat tomorrow, you seem like a good fit!

1 Like

Merry Stress-Test Eve my dudes, looking forward to talking to more folks today.

2 Likes

Stress-Test tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well. Ever so close to launch.

3 Likes

We could really use some Mages and Warlocks. Tell your caster friends!

1 Like

And your caster enemies too :smirk:

1 Like

Only a few hours before we get to play a video game most of us have already played for… a few hours!
Don’t miss the event of the century at 2 PM EST!

1 Like