⚔️<Kodo Klub> - Horde | Thalnos - NA | PvP | Semi-Hardcore

< Kodo Klub > \ NA Thalnos-PVP \ Horde \ Semi-Hardcore \ Loot Council
Raid Times: 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST Tuesday, Wednesday

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild led by former CE raiders, seasoned GMs, and vanilla vets looking forward to progressing through classic. We’re good-humored people who know how to take and deal jokes while knowing when to get serious. We look to create a friendly community while pushing content and improving ourselves. We expect players within the guild to work towards the good of the group; to get the same respect that we give you. We’re looking for like-minded individuals who are willing to conquer the challenges that classic throws at us and having a few laughs along the way.

Accepting raiders and casuals alike!

What We Expect

Raiders:

• Showing up to raids on time, geared with the proper consumables
  • Puts the team ahead of themselves
  • A working microphone
  • Willing to improve and fix mistakes
  • Willing to bench themselves when asked
    Community:
  • Courteous, friendly behavior that should be bestowed upon anyone

What Should You Expect

• An environment to improve and fix mistakes. Anyone can learn how to raid given the right environment, attitude, and people around them.
  • A raiding environment with errors put out in the open, everyone makes mistakes. We’re not here to harp on it; fixing them is what matters.
  • Gear will be distributed by a loot council, we do this to be efficient and prioritize raid success. We will have a random member of the raid join at the start of the night for transparency
  • A friendly environment that encourages interaction and laughs
  • Steady progress throughout the raid tiers

Contact Us!
Remove spaces where necessary.

Discord: https:// discord.gg /xMna7tg

Form is for raiding only!
Application Form: https:// forms.gle/ U9yccSSqkBa7FApu6

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or the GM below!

Our Discords:
Monkbizzy#8159 (GM)
Astr0#1191 (Co-GM, Me)

2 Likes

Feel free to pop into our discord to chat us up.

Bumpingggg

These guys are quick to reply and helpful!

Bumping again

Visibility

Bumpity Bump Bump

Administering a mighty bump

Yah yeeeet

Bumping for the fellow kids

Quick bump

Quicker bump

Quickest Bump

Quickerest Bump

Quickerester Bump

Quickeresterest Bump

Quickeresterester Bump

Bumpity Bump

Join us we need more priests rogues and dps wars!!!

Me and a buddy from Vanilla days are looking for an evening raiding guild as we both work for UPS and as such aren’t around till later due to the job. Weekends work great as well but we are fine with 10pm raids. We both played hardcore through Wrath but then both of us quit. I was a hardcore Priest (holy) or Druid (Tree) and he was a Warrior and Pally. Right now we are looking to be a Warrior and Priest but I do like your guild’s raid schedule. I will be talking to him about it tonight and joining your discord!