Please delete

Sorry forgot to use my pally

1 Like

Of course! We have many people who are returning or new! MSG me on disc if interested in learning more! :heart:

Still looking for more new friends! :slight_smile:

Looking for a havoc demon hunter, shadow priest & windwalker monk for raiding! We raid Sat/Sun 7-10pm EST! Msg me for details :slight_smile:

Changed our raid times last night to accomidate more people! New times are Sat/Sun 8-11pm EST! We’re looking for a WW Monk & Havoc DH! Msg me for details!

We’ve got lots & lots of events planned for the upcoming weeks! Msg me to find out more! FluffyPanda#6738

Looking for any spec mage, dps shaman & dps dk for raid!

Raiding tonight from 8-11pm est! Msg me if interested in joining! :slight_smile:

We are now 7/11 Normal Seplucher! Looking for more ranged dps for raids! Msg me for details! :slight_smile:

Still looking for more new friends! Raiders also welcome! We are in need of a few more max level ranged dps for N Seplucher on Sat/Sun 8-11pm EST!

Bump for good people. I don’t raid and they still like me mostly :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m one of our raid leads. We’re 7/11 normal. I’m totally not a robot but join us and maybe raid if you want.

1 Like

I have been looking for
a wow home for a long time,
this has been the most
friendly and open guild
I’ve ever been apart of.
this guild feels like home.
You wont regret joining :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking for a shadow priest & more ranged dps for raiding on the weekends!

Still looking!

If you make a character race/class we need for the STAY CLASSY ACHIEVEMENT… you’ll get 4 free, new netherweave bags (made just for you by Vex) upon reaching honored with our guild & hitting max level!

Still looking for more! In need of dps classes such as ret pally, feral druid, any spec mage, ww monk and any flex/healer classes! Feel free to dm me if interested! :smiley:

If you want a close-knit social guild, who will help you learn the game and enjoy the content that you want to, whether Raiding, Mythics, or even Transmogs, The Legal Bananas could be a great home for you!

1 Like

We are currently planning our Secret Santa event for the holidays this year! If that excites you or you want to know more, msg me for details! :christmas_tree:

Hi there!

I just recently returned to WoW after a good break (Mists was the last expansion I really messed around with) and as such rolled up some new toons rather than try to relearn my old ones lol. I’ll admit up front that I’m not really big on raiding, tend to stick to more solo/small group stuff, but love to chat in Guild Chat, discord, what have you. I’m also a huge alt guy, which may be a reason I don’t raid… (never have time to see the end game when there are so many new toons to roll :smile:) And then when I saw the Allied races that were locked?!? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

So if you are looking for an Alt’o’holic that is currently hellbent on unlocking all the allied races, I’m your man!

2 Likes