Returning players looking to raid

Long time player here, looking to return for season 4! ~15 years experience and have played about all specs/classes out there. Looking to push S4 with a rogue. I have years of experience in mythic raid and have all AOTC’s and one CE. Looking for a guild that is laid back, pushes at least AOTC in a reasonable time and likes to fill time with either M+ or fun activities!

I’m looking for a raid time anywhere between 6pm-11pm EST Mon-Thurs, or 8pm-2am EST Fri-Sat. If you think I may be a good fit, let me know!

My battletag is Gigglepuff#11767 if you’re interested!

2 Likes

Hi Travianne!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Bump for attention!

Sent bnet request! Below is our info

Hey Travianne!

Calamitous intent is actively seeking players to round out our raid team. We run tons of mythic plus and are willing to help gear. We raid on Tues and Thurs from 7:30EST to 10/10:30 EST.

We would love to have a chat with you. If you want to discuss reach out in discord to Rynk#7008, nephilim#1432 or denny#1703.

You can check out the recruitment post here:

[A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there Travianne!

Trinity is a group of players who have enjoyed content from Vanilla/Classic days to Shadowlands & looking at building a team(s) for DragonFlight. We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for Season 4 Mythic+ and raiding.

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different & trying to have fun with it.

We are a multi game community, and we’re always looking for like minded people to join our social circle.

If you want to talk more, feel free to reach out to me on either discord or battle net. We would love to hear from you!
Toxicity#6897
or my Bnet: Astrelles#1444

Hi Travianne,

I’d love to get some time to talk to you more about our guild and community The Vending Machine.

We’re an AOTC focused/casual guild and group of friends working to build a larger community.

Primarily a PVE guild (Raid, M+, alt leveling, mog/mount/achievement runs) We do have a few of us that will play in some arena’s occasionally.

More information in the linked post, if you want to talk or join us for a few nights of m+ or if we do another SoTFOs clear message me on bnet or discord and we can talk more.
Bryguy#11454

Discord: BryguytheFirth#0321

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] 3/11 M LF Raiders

Progression: 11/11 N, 11/11 H, 3/11 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:30 am EST with a 30min flex period after 11:30 pm for continuing boss attempts or BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Wednesday and Monday nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and now we are looking to take the title of the best progression-wise as well and get some realm firsts. Our guild has some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid teens to the low 20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to be the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hey there Travianne!

My new, 2 month old (& some change) guild, The Legal Bananas, on Alliance Stormrage might be the type of atmosphere you’re looking for! We are a tight knit group of individuals who met on various places such as Gamer Pals subreddit, WoW FB groups, knowing each other IRL & meeting on the wow forums!

I would consider myself a veteran player, since I’ve been playing since OG BC, but my cogm has a different outlook, as he’s only been playing for a year & came from FFXIV. Together, we run the guild & don’t let there be ANY bullying or nonsense such as political or religious convos in voice chats.

I try to keep the guild as active as possible, meaning I do a guild roster purge every month & remove everyone who hasn’t logged in in over 15 days (if you need to take a break & don’t want to leave, tell me, & I’ll make you DO NOT KICK!) I do this bc I want the guild to be active, not an alt parking lot for people who play elsewhere.

We just started raiding last weekend on Normal Seplucher. (We DO hope to get AOTC, but since we just started raiding, idk if we’ll get it for Seplucher? We might just shoot to getting it in Dragonflight, instead!) Everyone did amazing & I actually got choked up when we finally killed the 2nd boss after struggling on it for 12 attempts. I was so proud of everyone! I never really raided & to see everyone come together & use teamwork, it really amazed me & I don’t know if I can fully describe my feelings about it!

In TLB, we are in discord voice chat even when events aren’t going on. The guildies who use voice chat are very close & know private & personal things about each other! I love getting into vc at night after a long day & shooting the sh!t with my new friends :slight_smile:

If you’re wondering what we need for the raid we really need a dps shaman & maybe another dps dk. But def play whatever is the most fun for you!

Anyway, here is my guild recruitment spam if you wanna read it!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to DM me via discord anytime: FluffyPanda#6738

I cannot wait to hear from you! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

11/11H, 2/11M, looking for additional players for s4/DF

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a mage. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey Travianne we may be a good fit and are definitely recruiting for season 4 and beyond is our current ad below and contact info if you would like to chat more:
Enshadowe-US Thrall is recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight. If you are a social player who likes to work with a team to get those bosses down(while having fun), then we are looking for you!

OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL [H]

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression: for 9.2: 11/11H AOTC

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer (moved to US Stormreaver back in Mop) We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point but mostly focused on rebuilding a strong raid team for the upcoming expansion.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Reliable DPS ho know their class and can perform
• Healers

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little bugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Are you an “altoholic” (we have tons of those), no problem.~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!