Please delete

Looking for a havoc demon hunter, shadow priest & windwalker monk for raiding! We raid Sat/Sun 7-10pm EST! Msg me for details :slight_smile:

Changed our raid times last night to accomidate more people! New times are Sat/Sun 8-11pm EST! Weā€™re looking for a WW Monk & Havoc DH! Msg me for details!

Weā€™ve got lots & lots of events planned for the upcoming weeks! Msg me to find out more! FluffyPanda#6738

Looking for any spec mage, dps shaman & dps dk for raid!

Raiding tonight from 8-11pm est! Msg me if interested in joining! :slight_smile:

We are now 7/11 Normal Seplucher! Looking for more ranged dps for raids! Msg me for details! :slight_smile:

Still looking for more new friends! Raiders also welcome! We are in need of a few more max level ranged dps for N Seplucher on Sat/Sun 8-11pm EST!

Bump for good people. I donā€™t raid and they still like me mostly :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Iā€™m one of our raid leads. Weā€™re 7/11 normal. Iā€™m totally not a robot but join us and maybe raid if you want.

1 Like

I have been looking for
a wow home for a long time,
this has been the most
friendly and open guild
Iā€™ve ever been apart of.
this guild feels like home.
You wont regret joining :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking for a shadow priest & more ranged dps for raiding on the weekends!

Still looking!

If you make a character race/class we need for the STAY CLASSY ACHIEVEMENTā€¦ youā€™ll get 4 free, new netherweave bags (made just for you by Vex) upon reaching honored with our guild & hitting max level!

Still looking for more! In need of dps classes such as ret pally, feral druid, any spec mage, ww monk and any flex/healer classes! Feel free to dm me if interested! :smiley:

If you want a close-knit social guild, who will help you learn the game and enjoy the content that you want to, whether Raiding, Mythics, or even Transmogs, The Legal Bananas could be a great home for you!

1 Like

We are currently planning our Secret Santa event for the holidays this year! If that excites you or you want to know more, msg me for details! :christmas_tree:

Hi there!

I just recently returned to WoW after a good break (Mists was the last expansion I really messed around with) and as such rolled up some new toons rather than try to relearn my old ones lol. Iā€™ll admit up front that Iā€™m not really big on raiding, tend to stick to more solo/small group stuff, but love to chat in Guild Chat, discord, what have you. Iā€™m also a huge alt guy, which may be a reason I donā€™t raidā€¦ (never have time to see the end game when there are so many new toons to roll :smile:) And then when I saw the Allied races that were locked?!? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

So if you are looking for an Altā€™oā€™holic that is currently hellbent on unlocking all the allied races, Iā€™m your man!

2 Likes

Hi! I have played off and on for a little over four years. Just coming back from a verrrry long break. This might be a good fit for me. Jemeeka, I sent you a friend request on Discord as I have a couple questions. :slight_smile: Have a great day!

1 Like

Okay I sent a request. Username on there is KoimiaX

1 Like

Guild is great! From the time of helping the GM form the guild, we have received many new members and our community is very friendly and social :slight_smile:

1 Like