Returning player LF M+/Weekend Raid guild

Hey!

Long time player (since vanilla), most recent raid experience was H Castle Nathria. Quit a few months into shadowlands after guild died. Been off and on retail last handful of years, played alot in Legion, skipped BFA, and played a lot of classic vanilla and eventually TBC. Would classify myself of more casual Aotc (legion and castle nathria) than a CE type of player.

I am looking for an adult guild that currently raids weekends. I am available to play during the week for M+, but would prefer a weekend raiding community. Willing to transfer/faction change if the guild has been established for awhile.

Currently Horde Zul’jin

If you have any other questions please reply here or add me on discord to talk! Thanks!
Discord Rhekd#9978

1 Like

Hey Rehkt,

Trinity is a group of players who have enjoyed content from Vanilla/Classic days to Shadowlands & looking at building a team(s) for DragonFlight. We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for Season 4 Mythic+ & maybe look at the new raiding material for Season 4.

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different & trying to have fun with it.

If you want to talk more, I added my Bnet below.
Real ID: Eredric#1237

Hey there Rehkt!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused Horde guild on Illidan headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress of hardcore raiding and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

We raid on Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST. This past tier we were 11/11H and come S4 we are eager to focus on some Mythic bosses!

In addition to raiding, we’re very fond of pushing keys, with the majority of our members having achieved Keystone Master, and several pushing for Keystone Hero! While we do love our high keys for max item level loot and better ratings, we’re more than happy to help out others with achieving their KSMs or running lower keys to help gear up and learn mechanics.

If you are interested, feel free to apply:

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/the-numpty-brigade/main 1

If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers:

ACKLE: Ackleholic#3313 (Discord)

KREG: Kreg#2602 (Discord)

Hi. I think you and your friends might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey Rehkt!

My new, 2 month old (& some change) guild, The Legal Bananas, on Alliance Stormrage might be the type of atmosphere you’re looking for! We are a tight knit group of individuals who met on various places such as Gamer Pals subreddit, WoW FB groups, knowing each other IRL & meeting on the wow forums!

I would consider myself a veteran player, since I’ve been playing since OG BC, but my cogm has a different outlook, as he’s only been playing for a year & came from FFXIV. Together, we run the guild & don’t let there be ANY bullying or nonsense such as political or religious convos in voice chats.

I try to keep the guild as active as possible, meaning I do a guild roster purge every month & remove everyone who hasn’t logged in in over 15 days (if you need to take a break & don’t want to leave, tell me, & I’ll make you DO NOT KICK!) I do this bc I want the guild to be active, not an alt parking lot for people who play elsewhere.

We just started raiding last weekend on Normal Seplucher. (We DO hope to get AOTC, but since we just started raiding, idk if we’ll get it for Seplucher? We might just shoot to getting it in Dragonflight, instead!) Everyone did amazing & I actually got choked up when we finally killed the 2nd boss after struggling on it for 12 attempts. I was so proud of everyone! I never really raided & to see everyone come together & use teamwork, it really amazed me & I don’t know if I can fully describe my feelings about it!

In TLB, we are in discord voice chat even when events aren’t going on. The guildies who use voice chat are very close & know private & personal things about each other! I love getting into vc at night after a long day & shooting the sh!t with my new friends :slight_smile:

If you’re wondering what we need for the raid we really need a dps shaman & maybe another dps dk. But def play whatever is the most fun for you!

Anyway, here is my guild recruitment spam if you wanna read it!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to DM me via discord anytime: FluffyPanda#6738

I cannot wait to hear from you! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

P.S. What type of dk do you play? I can’t click on you for some reason!