Returning player looking for relaxed guild

Hey there, I am a returning player who never really left the noob stage, even after playing on and off for years. I first started playing when Legion came out. I love WoW for the story and lore first, and the gameplay second, but I understand that you have to be good at the gameplay in order to experience the stories. That being said, I’ve never really had any friends who also enjoy the game in any measure, and I’ve never really found a guild that fully met my needs. Due to server-hopping to be with passing acquaintances and temporary guilds, I have characters spread over several servers, on both factions. If I had to choose a faction, I’d choose Alliance.

I would really love to find some people who don’t mind carrying me sometimes and explaining super basic things that I probably should have learned by now. I would also love to find people who love the stories and being a part of them, like I do. Since I don’t know a lot about raiding or mythics, please be patient with me! I want to learn and be able to play better, but when a game becomes really stressful for a really long time, I get burnt out and frustrated (hence why I drop the game and keep coming back). In this case, maybe a roleplay guild or another super-chill place may work for me. Making friends for the long run would be really great too. :slight_smile:
I know that the game isn’t really returning-player friendly lately, but I want to love this game and improve and I know I can’t do it by myself.

In terms of what I can do for you, I know that I am best at DPS classes, either ranged or melee. I mained as a druid for a long time and could somewhat hold my own while playing alone. Nowadays, I want to expand my horizons and learn to play the other classes, too. The three toons I have at level 60 are my druid, and priest, and a hunter. I have one of every other class as well, at varying levels. I have a level 43 warrior tank as well.

I have confidence in my ability to play the game once I learn how to play better, and I’ve really been missing out on the ‘multiplayer’ aspect of the game as well. Hopefully I’ll find my people soon and begin to enjoy the game as it’s meant to be enjoyed. If you’re interested, I highly recommend just messaging me via discord [VPlays#3113]–I’m far more active there than I am on the forums. My battletag is VPlays#11347 . My timezone is EST, and I can play nearly every day of the week, my schedule is open and flexible. Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day or night!

1 Like

Hi Arianne!

I sent you a friend request on Discord and Real ID in hopes of chatting to you about our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! I think you would be a great fit!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US NA) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hi Arianne, I would love to talk to you about Tom Sellecks Mustache your forever home. We are an adult Normal/Heroic raiding guild on Thrall (Est). It is unfortunate that you have encountered so many challenges finding the right place but I think you will find that TSM is a unique guild and might be exactly what you have been looking for in a home.
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat. We don’t trail people or any of that type of stuff, we just chat and look for common goals and ideas. I would also encourage you to crossrealm or listen to one of our raids in discord so you can get to know our community.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the end of Shadowlands and beyond.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Fulltime position available!
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals

Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Warrior (we have none)
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Hey!

If you are looking for something casual and want people to help you learn the ropes and have a group of friends to play other games with too, Trinity on Icecrown is recruiting at the moment.

We are looking at building a raid team(s) for DragonFlight. Currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for Season 4.

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different.

If you want to talk more, I added my Battlenet below. :slight_smile:
Real ID: Eredric#1237
Discord ID: eredric#8934

Hey Arianne!

My new, 2 month old (& some change) guild, The Legal Bananas, on Alliance Stormrage might be the type of atmosphere you’re looking for! We are a tight knit group of individuals who met on various places such as Gamer Pals subreddit, WoW FB groups, knowing each other IRL & meeting on the wow forums!

I would consider myself a veteran player, since I’ve been playing since OG BC, but my cogm has a different outlook, as he’s only been playing for a year & came from FFXIV. Together, we run the guild & don’t let there be ANY bullying or nonsense such as political or religious convos in voice chats.

I try to keep the guild as active as possible, meaning I do a guild roster purge every month & remove everyone who hasn’t logged in in over 15 days (if you need to take a break & don’t want to leave, tell me, & I’ll make you DO NOT KICK!) I do this bc I want the guild to be active, not an alt parking lot for people who play elsewhere.

We just started raiding last weekend on Normal Seplucher. (We DO hope to get AOTC, but since we just started raiding, idk if we’ll get it for Seplucher? We might just shoot to getting it in Dragonflight, instead!) Everyone did amazing & I actually got choked up when we finally killed the 2nd boss after struggling on it for 12 attempts. I was so proud of everyone! I never really raided & to see everyone come together & use teamwork, it really amazed me & I don’t know if I can fully describe my feelings about it!

In TLB, we are in discord voice chat even when events aren’t going on. The guildies who use voice chat are very close & know private & personal things about each other! I love getting into vc at night after a long day & shooting the sh!t with my new friends :slight_smile:

If you’re wondering what we need for the raid we really need a dps shaman & maybe another dps dk. But def play whatever is the most fun for you!

Anyway, here is my guild recruitment spam if you wanna read it!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to DM me via discord anytime: FluffyPanda#6738

I cannot wait to hear from you! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

P.S. Since my guild is fairly new, we have a lott of people who are also new to the game who are going at your speed! For instance, my cogm likes to take it slow & hasn’t really decided on what he wants to main yet. He really enjoys tmog runs too! I think you’d fit in well if you gave us a shot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.