15 year experience, LF Hardcore/Semi-Hardcore guild. NA PVP

Hi,

The guild that I’ve been a part of for the better part of three months has been splintering, and leadership has shaken up in ways that I’m not entirely comfortable with. I’m currently looking for a semi-hardcore / hardcore guild that plans to roll an NA PVP server. I live on the East Coast but am ok rolling on either an EST or PST server. I’m experience with both factions. At the moment I would prefer Alliance but am flexible.

What I’m looking for:

• A guild that cares about its roster. I want a large and high-functioning guild that doesn’t allow itself to become crazy large/amorphous. I want all the members to carry value in the guild’s progression.
    -Members planning to hit 60 and start raiding relatively soon (certainly before October)
    -WEEKDAY/NIGHT hardcore raid groups
    -PvP focus. I love classic PvP/WPvP and want a guild that prioritizes world bosses, WPvP dominance, ranking and premades.

My experience/qualifications:
-Old-school Vanilla raider (Ally rogue, cleared MC, BWL, ZG)
-Played through MoP, stopped in WoD, PvP’d loosely in BFA
-Deep knowledge of most classic class mechanics, gear requirements, and general content
-Ability to play for long segments of time during the first two weeks of launch
-Weekday availability

Very open to class requirements/needs. Have most experience playing shadow priest PvP, Disc. Priest, Warlock and rogue.

thank you!

Hello!

If you are interested, the guild I am making may fill what you are looking for.
Please reach out to me directly on discord if you are interested: OLlamaBL#0003
Also welcome to check out our discord server:
discord.gg/VQWxJNA

Hello!

Based off everything you’ve written I think we could be a great fit for what you’re looking for. Please give the following page a look at your convenience and add me on Discord if you’d like to chat more.

Cogburnzz#6063

Good luck in your search!

Hello Badanswer,

I would love for you to join us!

We have open spots for priests/warlocks

We are a Semi-Hardcore guild with a few Hardcore players. We plan on pushing hard the first weeks and try to get an early raid in.

In general, we’re pretty laid back except for raids. We want to have a few rules to make sure we get people on raid days:

1. Keep a professional, mature, and positive attited as well as team fist mentality. Communicate with your officers if you have any criticsms.
  2. Perform at the highest level possible and improve your character constantly for both PVE and PVP.

Expectations for PVP:

No Alliance lovers. Must HATE Alliance. Can’t ever lose against them. We send them to the Shadow Realm, they don’t sent us. Otherwise, do whataver as long as there is an Alliance corpse. We are planning in the future when Phase 2 comes out to have PVP days where we have raids hunting down Alliance scum.

We plan on raiding 2-3 days (Times 8:30 - 12:30 PM , Days : TBD) during the week and do plenty of PvP and Guild events in the off times.Including wPvP and Guild BG Events. We have some rank 12-14 members who would be hardcore PVP’ing

We are on Faerlina server(horde).

If you are interested feel free to jump in our Discord : discord.gg/NcccHSs

Or add me : BlooDy#5078

we rly could use you

Hello you might be interested in joining our guild. We started this guild on BFA and ran into similar issues you experienced. So we created our own guild. We have quite a few top quality people who have Cleared all the Raid Content on BFA. Now we are planning to do the same in classic. We are also creating groups to do dungeon leveling due to it being the fastest way to level. Our plans are to start MC in the first 2 -3 Weeks. Here is our information:

Hi we are rolling on Herod so that might not be what you want. But we have a lot of very skilled players from retail wow planning to clear all PVE and PVP content. If your interested here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday & Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

Hey we are always looking for good players. A few roster spots have opened up. Let me know.

Hey check us out if your still looking.

[H] Skarem

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP
  • Classic experience

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps. PvPers needed.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 8pm or 9pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

Heya. Lionheart I believe is a good fit for all of your requirements with the exception that we might be a little more on the casual side of semi-hardcore for your tastes. We care about clearing the content while it’s current, but that’s about it. We specifically aren’t overusing/abusing world buffs, for example. We also aren’t very pvp focused, although many members in the guild are interested in pvp. In any case I’ll link our recruitment thread below, and you can browse that for more information about us!

Or you can check out lionheart.guildtag.com for more info or to apply!

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

P.S. Of the classes you mentioned, we have at least one space available for all of them except shadow priest!

Hey Badanswer,

The Gaming Spot - Atiesh : NA Alliance (Semi-Hardcore)

ABOUT US
The Gaming Spot is a community of gamers that all share one common love: Warcraft. Founded in September of 2017, our inclusive community engages in a multitude of different content ranging from legacy content (Herald of the Titans) to raiding (Classic and retail) to charity events (Friendship Birb). Regardless of your background, The Gaming Spot has something for everyone! If you wish to raid with us in Classic WoW, read on to learn more about our raid team, goals for classic, and how to apply. Casuals are welcome to join without applying! LGBTQ friendly!

OUR GOALS

• Clear content in a timely and efficient manner
  • Begin raiding MC and Onyxia’s Lair no later than the first week of October
  • Maintain a roster of at least 50 players
  • Provide a friendly and supportive raiding environment that fosters positive relationships
    Loot System
    Loot Council
    Raiding Hours
    Saturday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
    Sunday 9:00pm EST - 12:00pm EST
    Recruitment Needs:
    Rogue - Multiple slots open
    Feral Druid (DPS) - 1 slot left
    Warlock - 1 slot left
    Holy Paladin - 3 slots left

Discord Link

https://discord.gg/vTfTGW8

Application Link

https://tinyurl.com/yy8845jo

Hi Badanswer,

I think we might have what you are looking for… we advertise the PvE aspect, but we have a solid PvP team with most of the officers and experienced raiders planning the destruction of the Alliance! I can answer each point of yours with “yes, we do this” except the point about “crazy large” simply because we can’t trust everyone in discord will actually end up having a 60 with us. I’m certain we have spies amongst us… I’ll say no more as they could be watching!! Ok enough with the nonsense… here’s our regular spiel:

<Exiled> is a semi-hardcore Horde raid guild on Skeram catering to serious, mature players with a life. Raids are Tuesdays & Fridays at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific with Sunday mornings for a second run with European players. Join us in Discord to keep up with all the details (link in the video below)

Raid times: Tuesdays from 6 Pacific or 9 Eastern shouldn’t take more than 2 hours most nights. Fridays will be utilized for any content that we couldn’t finish on Tuesdays (should be rare or during progression) or used for 20-man raids or PvP. Sunday mornings (NA) or evenings for European players will be our second raid time. You can join either raid to match your schedule best, or both with an alt.

Server: We have decided to roll on Skeram as it’s now known for being a streamer-free zone and is a reasonable queue.

Officer Experience: Almost all of the guild’s officers have full Classic or Vanilla raid experience, including a Scarab Lord amongst us. Many of them have been raiding for years and are very confident with every encounter. Our top PvPers have also ranked up to 10, 11, and 13 in the past.

Guild stability: the guild was originally established during patch 1.11 on The Venture Co. server long before TBC. The management that resurrected this guild from ruins and brought it to a top TBC guild on the server is now doing it again and we are reforming with a huge base of original members, and dozens of new friends gathered from other servers where we practiced this content for years.

Loot: We understand that this is a nostalgic experience for most so we’re going to be running a traditional DKP system. Since we understand that the system could be manipulated, we have implemented two factors to avoid abuse; namely a regular decay, and a loot council that can intervene with common sense to prevent a malicious or unreasonable scenario. However, since we have an amazing group of mature adults thus far, we don’t anticipate this council will require engagement.

If you’re interested in finding out more, we have a few awful videos (example below) on our website that follows a long tradition of terrible websites (ExiledClassic) but we recommend you hop into the discord (link in the video below if you open it in YouTube) and check it out yourself. We can help directly address your questions or concerns that way.

Thanks for your interest, and we hope to see you soon!

~Borris

P.S. we don’t give you the discord link too easily on purpose: we are not looking for lazy schmucks waiting to get carried, we expect effort and drive out of our people!