<Lionheart> [Alliance] [Whitemane] Seeking 1 Mage, 1 Warlock, 2 Warriors, and 2 Rogues!

Lionheart is seeking the above classes to round out our raid roster as launch approaches! You can learn everything you could possibly dream of asking about us in our main recruitment thread below. A very short summary would be that we’re a semi-hardcore guild with a tight-knit and laid-back community, seeking to down all raids while they are current without min-maxing every step of the process. If you’re interested in learning more, please go to our main thread:

Or visit lionheart.guildtag.com for more information or to apply!

Thanks for your interest in Lionheart :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

We gotta cover those blessings and banish those Garr adds :thinking:

4 Likes

Don’t forget the curses! Gotta have those silly little things.

3 Likes

Where are all the curse-y boys hiding? >:(

3 Likes

WTB curses

3 Likes

Dear friends,

Every day thousands of holy paladins die cold and alone on the streets, with no one to shelter them, with no one to love them. Please end these atrocities by considering a one time donation to the Holy-Help Foundation.

This message brought to you in part by Lionheart.

3 Likes

As a warlock I condone the work that these men and women are doing.

4 Likes

Thank you. It’s mostly men, but we’re hoping to build up some diversity where possible :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sounds like a great guild, lots of effort put into this group

4 Likes

The effort brought into this group by the leaders is amazing, haven’t seen such professional advertisements in my life, mcdonalds has nothing on these gentlemen.

3 Likes

I applied for this guild, got accepted, now am a proud owner of thunderfury. Thanks team.

4 Likes

The warriors in this guild are outstanding, they really helped me bump my threat per second up.

4 Likes

The officers in this guild have really show everyone a great time, lots of respect in discord, not enough nudes though but can’t complain when you can google it on your own.

4 Likes

Guild good.

3 Likes

Wow. Such positivity.

3 Likes

Come, be assimilated.

4 Likes

One day closer to classic!

3 Likes

Looking for multitudes who are interested in sharing their Mooncloth cool down with me. <3

4 Likes

This sums it up. Bring on the Warlocks and Holy Paladins!

4 Likes

We mostly need warlocks now, and actually a fury warrior or two might be nice!

3 Likes