Leveling an Alt is impossible without RDF

Questing is boring af, and dungeons aren’t much better, well.
If logging into the game for you and playing it is the equivalent of which flavor of turd sandwich your going to consume for the next few hours then I’d advise probably playing a different game then.

If anything you should quit the game if you’re this toxic about it and calling it a turd sandwich, i’m willing to play if RDF gets implemented but it doesn’t sound like you are.

Clearly you aren’t reading man, If that’s what you took away from that last post.

I had zero issues finding and forming my own groups last week when I was leveling my alt. If you are just sitting in queue hoping to get invited, take initiative and form your own group.

Also, go do quests… you know, the thing you’re supposed to do to level efficiently. Stop complaining about leveling being a slog when you’re putting in minimal effort into it.

1 Like

Idk man you always paint me as this negative person when i’m not negative, i’m just stating the reality of the situation for a lot of people.

Here’s your last few topics:

Leveling an Alt is impossible without RDF

Wait Ulduar doesn’t come with any new dungeons?

Wrath Arena is officially dead

What’s the purpose of Achievements if it’s not Account-wide

Massive botting, no RDF, lots of bugs. Welcome to Wrath 2022

Anyone else raidlogging?

It’s been 3 weeks and Northrend is already empty

Having to PvE in order to PvP is why Wrath arena is dying

all of them are you complaining that you have to play the game, all from this week.

2 Likes

None of them are complaining, just my thoughts and opinions. You’re not forced click on them, you know that right?

This isn’t your personal livejournal and you clearly hate playing classic so why don’t you do something you actually enjoy instead of spamming the classic forums calling the game dead and boring?

5 Likes

I don’t have to paint you as anything, you do it all yourself, It would be a different story if you just said anything even remotely resembling “I hate questing but love dungeons.”
But you didn’t, you just said questing is an impossible boring slog and dungeons aren’t much better.
I just think before going on to the forums and demanding blizzard change their “dead game” maybe you should try enjoying it first. Because clearly you don’t.

2 Likes

First of all you don’t get to decide who posts what on the forums, I can post whatever I want as it is a public space. And I do not hate the game, I just am pointing out the reality of the game and my experiences with it that a lot of other people also relate to.

Again, if you don’t like then don’t click it. Simple as that.

Or maybe you should mind your own business? Unless someone is forcing you to read my threads all you’re doing is engaging in content you disagree with, everyone has the right to their own opinion and mine will only be swayed if things start changing around here for the better.

You’re creating 2-3 topics a day calling the game dead and boring on a public forum

4 Likes

You apparently engage in content on the daily you actively disagree with from the moment you press the login button, so I’m not sure where you’re going with this.

But one thing is for certain, you aren’t here for actual change for the long term health of the game, you’re here to incessantly cry until they change the thing you want changed, so you can move down the list and continue crying until everything is exactly the way that you want it and everyone is as miserable as you are.

1 Like

And you’re choosing to click on them, whose fault is that?

Again you’re being toxic for no reason, all I asked for is RDF. Idk how you got all of this toxicity from that one request?

Okay, just screaming into the void here, alright.
Clearly THIS is what you enjoy if your post history is indicative of anything.
I’m not going to keep bothering, clearly your an endless void of echo chambers and misery, if you want a place where you can speak your mind freely and have no one disagree with you, you could try turning off your monitor and having a long conversation with the person waiting there for you.
Either way I hope you find something you can enjoy and stay quiet about.

No. If you want a max level character, you have to level one. The gravy train of unlimited max level handouts is not something they want for Classic.

1 Like

that is an opinion not a fact.
Stop spamming.

Boohoo i cant make friends so i need RDF lol

2 Likes

Bro I don’t understand what you just said, I didn’t come here for people to agree or disagree with me i’m just stating my opinions on the game. How am I gonna control who clicks on this stuff?

Well then why cant i boost my characters? so they took away my ability to boost my character i mean duegon boost myself or a friend boost me which is a good way to level alts i only get 1 exp per kill now this is not how it was originally.

Then they dont add RDF in which is a good way to level a alt you sign up for RDF and quest and it pops every 10-15mins or so you get a lil bit of exp and gear. and when its done u go right back to questing its a really good way to level. But guess what they didnt add that either.

So now we got LFG and it sucks for alts over 3 hours sitting there for low level duegons.

Recap:

1. Cant boost yourself or a friend like u could in classic and retail ( guess that is a change)
  2. No RDF so you are waiting hours to be able to get a group on a alt character
  3. Replace RDF with a new LFG again something not in classic wow or wrath its another change.
  4. They only allow 1 level 70 boost per account.

so either they let us boost as many as we want to 70 or give us RFD or let us boost our alts with higher levels. Alot of bs changes to the game but they wont give us any of these and the RFD and boosting ur alts has been around forever what happend to #no changes turned to #some changes.

This is just false and you know it, stop being hyperbolic.

3 Likes