It’s been 3 weeks and Northrend is already empty

I’m on Grobb just flying around on my Lv 71 boomy in Borean and there’s virtually no one questing anymore in open world, not to mention LFG has already slowed down quite a bit.

Where’s everyone at? It feels like I’m playing a single player game.

12 Likes

They saw you were coming into the area and decided to leave to save themselves the headache.

82 Likes

Hey, what’s everyone doing for Halloween?

4 Likes

There in instances people have been finished questing for 2 weeks.

1 Like

I’m on Grobb

nobody really needs to read any further than that lie.

14 Likes

Avoiding you, isn’t that obvious?

14 Likes

But people said RDF will kill the world and nobody will be out and about in the world!

Did RDF get added in without my noticing?!

5 Likes

Lol this might be true, I tend to gank a lot of people on my boomy.

Yeah but LFG is pretty dry too, I figured people were questing.

come to benediction pepelaugh

Lfg is not dry at all still am getting invites within seconds of posting for any heroic. There is constantly groups listed. This sounds like more of a your realm issue.

3 Likes

Grobbulus is a megaserver.

This guy literally spams threads everyday for attention.

14 Likes

Hes posting on a lvl 10 so cant really say what server he talking about as may not be talking about his main but yes know hes a known troll.

1 Like

It’s in his main post and about 99% of other posts. Yeah.

BG. I see small wait times of late. and I see a few grobb peeps in there.

open world doesn’t give 25 arena points a pop for the dailies lol.

yes but just since his main realm is grob dosent stop him from playing on another realm at the moment. Unless stated what realm for that comment its unknown and only an assumption. Hense why I mentioned it sounds like a his realm issue as if thats the case of any realm hes on that is that realms issues not the general happenings.

dal, on their 80’s.

3 Likes

Not as a DPS you’re not lol

I have an 80 too and even Dal seems p empty thee days.

1 Like

when, at 4:37am?

1 Like

It’s 3:55 PM PST and people are just running around Dala in circles lmao

and?

That has never been the case for dps in the history of wow so thats nothing new or expected. The best time for dps was when the cta bag poped for them by mistake and it was still over a min ques.