Kill the Horde council

They are a bunch of weaklings and peace mongers. They betrayed the Horde and sold us out to the Alliance. They need to die and be replaced with strong leaders who actually put the Horde first and break the peace treaty that allows us to attack the Alliance again until they are all wiped out. Down with the Horde council.
Down with the Alliance.

Lok’tar!

9 Likes

Spam :sleeping:

6 Likes

Not my dear Rokhan!

3 Likes

Rokhan should be the first to go. He is just a trash version of Vol’jin.

2 Likes

Herecy!

He did more than Vol’Jin already! Begone!

2 Likes

I will not. The entire Horde council needs to be purged of weakness.

1 Like

The only thing that will be purged is this thread.

4 Likes

Oh, you’re back. And already speed running to your next ban I see.

38 Likes

I will never stop until i get my Horde the way i want it to be.

2 Likes

“Your Horde” sucks. But more to the point, why are you wasting your time here? Posting on the Story Forums is doing jack all in helping you reach your goal. Blizzard only remembers we exist when they need a place to dump a General Discussion thread they don’t want to look at anymore.

11 Likes

I am trying to get blizzard to notice me. Once they Help me fixing the Horde the way i want it to be i will stop posting new topics.

1 Like

Pro Horde posters are more cringe than Pro Night Elf posters.

Change my mind.

7 Likes

And remember that most of us only want to recover our lands and live in isolation once again.
That and to let Tyrande kill Sylvanas but other than that we just want to be left alone (mainly by Blizzard).

4 Likes

Then you’ll die unhappy.

8 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/what-reparations-should-the-alliance-get/651847/303

:pancakes:

24 Likes

Oh God, I had forgotten about them.
:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Idk if I would count this as a pro horde post, more a pro war monger post. (What’s the difference amirite?)

10 Likes

If this thread counts as pro-Horde does that make the council anti-Horde? Is that how it is perceived by the Alliance?

6 Likes

No you don’t. You only exist to bully Horde players.

Won’t stop me from keep trying.

Or let Sylvanas kill Tyrande and the rest of her cringe discount dark elves.

I am not the one here opening new topics trying to make the life of ther other faction miserable. You on the other hand…

3 Likes

Just all the people on both factions that think this is dumb.