If they kill Sylvanas they need to kill an Alliance leader

I accept Tyrande

When looking at the overall spectrum across all regional realms, Humans have generally been ahead of Night Elves by leagues of numbers. Unless you’re talking about a specific region, or server then I’d understand & apologise for the misunderstanding.

Hmm was more of a Saurfang speech than an ‘Entire Horde’ speech I’d feel. Plus tactically speaking if it was the entire Horde & it was to create discern in the faction it could have been intelligent to sever their bonds with Sylvanas and then surgically strike & fan out his forces to break the Horde (Obviously that wasn’t what happened or entirely his intent however).

Hmm, Anduin immediately tried showing support during the original invasion / incursion - but with the ‘We will retake our lands!’ ordeal - yeah, I feel it was a tad “What the heck Anduin?” when he refused to aid the Night Elves. Sure forces spread thin, but those lands were like right next door to major Horde settlements - it would have been a massive advantage so I’m not sure what the writers or Anduin was thinking lol.

Numbers only matter when the writers need them to. Both factions should have been exhausted three times over by now.

1 Like

Lets just kill all the leaders.

Start fresh.

2 Likes

Crap I had a depressing thought. I was going to respond to you saying “Blizzard aren’t going to kill Sylvanas because someone has to take Zovaal’s place as ruler of the Maw once we kill him so I’m pretty sure that’s what’s going to be her fate”

Then I had the horrid notion of what if they make Bolvar the new person in charge of the Maw? He really would be the jailer of the damned then, albeit a far more benevolent one than Zovaal.

Hmmm. Interesting.

1 Like

I thought this was pretty obviously going to be the case. There is a reason they brought Taelia into the picture and had her say the line, “I will do anything to be by my father’s side.” Bolvar will end up becoming the new Jailor, so in an an attempt to stay close to her father and still talk to him, Taelia will don the reforged Helm of Domination and become the first Lich Queen when we seal the rift between Azeroth and the Shadowlands.

Hoping next expansion we go back to Classic routes, getting overwhelmed by more simple forces (I say ‘simple’, I just mean non-cosmic-threatening apocalyptical threat) due to having so much of each factions armies, forces and elite slaughtered.

Like the Centaurs amassing & conquering Horde settlements all over in Kalimdor with the exception of allowing the Nightelves peace due to a tactically smart treaty (And a giant ‘F-U’ from Tyrande too), Eastern Kingdoms having Zul’Gurub flourish and now extended larger than before - And Stranglethorn conquered by the Gurubashi tribe with many mighty beasts, Loa and multiple Troll settlements roaming all over right down to Booty-Bay which had taken over by the Bloodsail buccaneers. Have the Deadmines opened up, providing a good gateway for the Gurubashi - right, into Westfall and show Duskwood being overwhelmed for both ends being squeezed tight requiring assistance. Furbolg all over Azeroth settling down & learning wits other races wouldn’t have seen - developing connections between all continents and amassing their own forces conquering lands & building kingdoms in their respective territories.

I’d like to see the world in World of Warcraft evolve, show that it didn’t stop moving simply because all of the Horde & Alliance jumped ship from X to Y and then A to B. And ultimately show, that all these threats have withered the factions down to the dangerous point that their cities are under dire threat from forces they’d forgotten, and regretfully fear the rapid movement of those said-forces.

6 Likes

It’s Warcraft people die in War. Except the guys who sit back and do paperwork, they get medals.

You alliance mongrels deserve far worse then what happened to you so far. No justice or peace until the alliance cast is just as depleted as the Horde one. Lok’tar!

Lol…oh k

Yes. Especially alliance ones.

You are a cartoon.

2 Likes

Vol’jin was killed for parity because Varian died too. But unlike Varian Vol’jins death wasn’t an awesome last stand against superior odds but a trash hit from a random fel guard. Literally the most insulting death ever to any character. Check your alliance privilege blue boy.

4 Likes

I don’t care.

On the alliance side yes. There needs to be some balance.

2 Likes

Sure make 1 of those expansion about them being evil and feeling bad about it like BFA. Make other the expansion where the faction does nothing and follows majority of the other factions leader like Legion. Also loose characters to villain batting and plot convince.

Redo those 2 expansions and flip the factions.

6 Likes

I can only agree …
Don’t forget the Night elf heritage armor :heart:(Still missing)

1 Like

I wonder if that one is still coming, probably not since there was no sign of any in either 9.0, 9.0.5 or 9.1.

And nothing of value would be lost.

6 Likes