Kill the Horde council

I have literally not started a single topic on these forums elf boi.

Strange how Erevien only posts once a month with endless cringe.

Strange how so many profiles have been private from the onset of their posting last year in the midst of various arguments.

Almost like some of these characters are certain people LARPing certain “roles”.

11 Likes

I’d go even further and say this is straight-up an anti-Horde post. The last thing the Horde needs is more dead characters.

OP is just an attention seeker though so it doesn’t matter much, lol.

19 Likes

You see the lost characters have no value to begin with. So it will not hurt at all to purge us of our weakest elements.

1 Like

Hey man, I don’t judge what someone does with their free time. If someone wants to, say, stir up a little trouble on the SF, or ask embarrassing medical questions they don’t want to tie back to their main account, or even advocate for more barefoot skins in Overwatch for all the female characters, that’s their prerogative.

And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for these meddling kids!!!

4 Likes

It’s just Erevien he is his own trademark :wink:

1 Like

Well stirring up trouble is necessarily against the rules.

I’m not doing this whole song and dance with you again, lol.

I guess I should assume all your posts are jokes.

Sure. Better yet, if you get confused by any of my future posts, feel free to say so and I’ll be happy to help.

Sometimes yes, but I can confirm in this particular case, Erevien is actually just a lunatic and probably believes everything he says.

8 Likes

No. I am the only fan left that actually cares about what the Horde is supposed to be.

1 Like

agrred, this horde peace and love is terrible

1 Like

New?
Play Warcraft 3, Mr. Beanpole. It’s a return to form of the Horde that Thrall made-- one that was founded on mutual trust and to fight against the odds.

5 Likes

I’m amazed that you managed to find it- or you ‘store’ the more juicy posts?

1 Like

Play warcraft 2.

Not gonna lie. Nothing would make me happier than helping him and Zekhan bring in the Farraki.

Get them down there, build up a cool new leader for that Troll group the two can interact with, and give all of them some nice development as we get those folks into the Horde. Especially with the Mueh’zala situation being what it is. Gazlowe can then get some corporate takeover stories for the remaining Kali Steamwheedle branches, while Mida oversees the construction of a Grimrail line from BHarbor/Org to Gadgetzan/ZulFarrak! :smiley:

Get them all some long overdue leadership chops and development!

5 Likes

But your inevitable ban will.

That won’t happen, because there are more people who want you to be unhappy than there are people that want the Horde to be respected again.